Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Puel Gone - Official

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

True. I just don't think there's anybody in Britain realistically worth looking at. I've always liked Howe, good attacking football, but what's the point in leaving a safe job to come here.

I personally think Brendan Rogers is a very good young manager than sets his teams up to play the right way. Attacking and stylish. Similar to Howe.

I think we have players that could suit him.

I feel somehow freed from a burden that has burdened me every weekend for a long time.

Now I need a fine glass of Captain Morgan  :beer:

I'm really looking forward to the Brighton match and I'm sure we'll see laughing players on the pitch again.

Happy Sunday to all real Foxes fans

Just now, AKCJ said:

I personally think Brendan Rogers is a very good young manager than sets his teams up to play the right way. Attacking and stylish. Similar to Howe.

I think we have players that could suit him.

Brendan Rogers is a peacock who thinks the sun shines out of his arse. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I’m disappointed it didn’t work out for him, but the writing was on the wall yesterday. We will probably look back at the work he’s done off the pitch and praise some of the foundations he’s laid with the younger players, but he couldn’t consistently bring it out on the pitch and he’d lost the fans, and likely some of the players. Who now?

• Like 3

No doubt many fans will be ecstatic this morning with the news Puel is gone. Yesterday I had to concede his job was untenable although I still supported his philosophy that he had in France and what he wanted to achieve here. 

It just didn't clock for him in the premier league and that's a massive shame. 

Credit to him, the squad that he inherited was full of dead wood and more than half of that dead wood has been cleared out which has paved the way for young players with plenty of potential under the right leadership, along with experience such as Evans who has been quality this season. 

The squad is in a much better position now than the one Puel inherited. And we all must thank him for her dignified and professional role that he played during the darkest time in this clubs history. 

Your position was untenable but I hope puel goes on to do a good job somewhere else.

Edited by cityfanlee23
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest Markyblue

Desperate for him to succeed but in the end , he had to go we were in great danger of sleep walking into relegation problems, with the squad we have thats unthinkable.