Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Puel Gone - Official

Right decision if true. He did well in clearing out the deadwood and setting us up to clear out further in the summer. He brought some good players and gave others a chance and that wont be forgotten, especially if we kick on from here. 

However his inability to motivate the core group and have a proper plan B has cost him, its been clear all season Plan A hasn’t really been working and he only has himself to blame. 

Thanks for the hard work Claude but this is the right decision for all involved.

If true, not surprised. Thought he may have hung on for at least the Brighton game!

I could see his philosophy in building an exciting young team, however it takes time to do this and he tried to change us too quickly.

Not sorry to see him go though as the football had become boring and tedious.

Let's get an interim manager in until the end of the season, then take stock from there.

while i could see what he was trying to do Puel hasnt got the results needed and hes been too stubborn at times to even change

i think hes done some good in trying to reduce the age of the team and try and add more strings to our bow instead of purely counter attack

shame it didnt work out but all in all i think it was right for him to go

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Thanks for the work you've done Claude. Don't take the abuse from the fans personally as they'll be doing it to someone else in 6 months time when the players down tools again

6 months so you're giving him one game next season.