Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Mee-9

Puel Gone - Official

Just now, foxes21 said:

He’s probably the best option out there. He has achieved everything at Celtic and will be interested in a new challenge

In all fairness anybody from this forum could have gone up and won everything at Celtic, he hasn’t had any competition.

3 minutes ago, mucfox said:

from October 2017 till yesterday - WASTED TIME - now a new era begins - I'm totally happy - COME ON FOXES 

And it's the fault of the people that choose the manager. They have to go too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ForeverandEver said:

I don’t understand this fascination with Brendan Rogers. :dunno:

Plays exciting, attacking football and has a very good record in the Premier League with sides worse than our own.

Personally think he's the brave option and Benitez is the safe option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

He’s probably the best option out there. He has achieved everything at Celtic and will be interested in a new challenge

No he's not. They'll be plenty of managers abroad that are decent.

• Like 1

Can understand the vision and philosophy of development he had but at the same time, we needed some better results along the way. 

Good luck him on the future and all the best to him because like the players, he's gone through a tough time of it this season (off field events obviously). 

Sometimes things just don't work out but I pray to God we get someone in who can have the effect on players that we've been craving. Take us back to attacking football. Play to our players strengths. We have a great core group of players and young ones at that, really hope we get someone in who can get the players to flourish. 

Also, I fully expect our players to be called snakes if we win the next few games lol