Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

As it looks like Maguire is leaving. I was thinking about the fee and it is superb amount of money if the 80 million reported is correct. 

Would anyone take 50/60 million plus Bailly. I think we were after him before. Him and Evans could be a solid centre back pairing and stops us paying high fees for Dunk / Tarkowski 

• Haha 1

Just now, Unique FC said:

As it looks like Maguire is leaving. I was thinking about the fee and it is superb amount of money if the 80 million reported is correct. 

Would anyone take 50/60 million plus Bailly. I think we were after him before. Him and Evans could be a solid centre back pairing and stops us paying high fees for Dunk / Tarkowski 

He’s not leaving - all the reports have been mostly fake news. They’ve bid way below our valuation, we rejected it, and they haven’t bid since. There’s 18 days of the window left and I can see our position becoming even more aggressive to stop them buying him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Unique FC said:

Not really but might be better than paying out £40M on Dunk or Tarkoswski TBH.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bert said:

It’s actually crazy that a parody account has lead to media outlets reporting that it’s all been agreed. Because that’s exactly where they’ve picked it up from. lol 

Just goes to show how desperate the media are for him to join United. Any kind of source whether credible or not gets jumped on by them. The media has been an absolute circus with the whole Maguire Man U speculation all summer. 

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He’s not leaving - all the reports have been mostly fake news. They’ve bid way below our valuation, we rejected it, and they haven’t bid since. There’s 18 days of the window left and I can see our position becoming even more aggressive to stop them buying him. 

Are you speaking with inside knowledge or just speculating?

1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Posted by a knowledgeable Man Utd fan on Red Cafe

“Hope we drag this till 10th of august and then make a final bid.” 

lol  Me too mate. 

Window shuts at 5pm on 8th August 

Actually incredible how thick many of the United fans are. Every club has idiot fans in the minority but im convinced its the majority at Man U  

Edited by jayfox26

1 hour ago, Bert said:

It’s actually crazy that a parody account has lead to media outlets reporting that it’s all been agreed. Because that’s exactly where they’ve picked it up from. lol 

There's something hilarious about the fact that a reknowned sh**-stirrer sat in his pajamas has got the entire national media on strings lol

5 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I am a Tier 1 ITK. #NeverWrong

Edited by urban.spaceman
Only kidding. Most of that post is basically what Percy has said, who is one of the only trustworthy journalists for LCFC. Rodgers has also said there will be a deadline before the deadline.
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

It’s bollocks. 

Seems every Sunday the media have nothing to talk about so re hash some Maguire crap. Last week he was having a medical in the next 48 hours at united, then 48 hours later he played for us at Scunthorpe. This week hes joining United for £80m. I just dont see how united have all of a sudden upped their bid by £20m. I know they are desperate but i just think its all nonsense. But i do like to believe things that fit in with what I want. 

6 minutes ago, WigstonWanderer said:

I think he's stating the bleeding obvious, isn't he? There is copious evidence of the mainstream media reporting unsubstantiated gossip as hard news regarding Harry Maguire. Why should we treat any of these latest rumours as serious news until they are corroborated by official statements or facts. The vast majority of these people who claim to be 'in the know' or privy to 'insider knowledge' are actually nothing of the sort (just attention seeking bullshiners).

I've got an even better idea - resist the rumour-mongering click baiters, and sit back relax, have a pint, smoke a cheroot or two and only accept transfer news as fact when you see the guy photographed holding a scarf aloft (or other clichéd signing picture), you'll be a lot happier...

9 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Love the fact that im not remotely bothered if we keep him or sell him. We are potentially losing an England CB for a world record fee and I DONT feel like our team will be significantly weaker.

What a time to be alive 

Tend to agree. Would prefer to keep but it is win-win really.

The rumour mill and tabloids can all get their knickers in a twist as much as they like but it will either happen or not and only Harry, his agent and the two clubs DOFs will know for sure what is actually happening at any given time. If there is anything definite we will be told through official channels at the appropriate time and until then it is all just so much hot air, which will not alter the outcome one way or another.

Guest Markyblue

Whatch the meltdown on the red cafe when pep sneaks in and takes him to where he really wants to go.  Biggest club in the world to second biggest in Manchester. 

2 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I still can't believe they're actually believing Sean lol

It's like the office bullshitter talking to the new guy and everyone else trying to figure out if he's buying it or not lol 

The best part about it is when his army of followers properly back him up whenever a sane person questions him lol

Edited by walkerleeds
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1