Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

11 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

That’s completely  beyond the pale from The Sun…. You’d have thought they’d be more sensitive post Hilsborough….??? 

Shameful in fact

Not sure what it has to do with the area beyond Dublin? But still an awful quote if an untrue! 

Edited by WarehamFox

18 minutes ago, stu said:

This is un-f**king believable. What a scummy shite rag! :@

Bit of a low blow that. Utter bollox as well I expect. 

I just dont see it in Maguire to turn around to the gaffer and ask to leave if one of the ‘big boys’ come in. Nobody had come in for him up to that point, so why would he just come out and say it? 

3 hours ago, mozartfox said:

Its the Sun FFS.  They print and report bull-shit.   A truly disturbing Tweet.

Followed Liverpool while Rodgers was there. Remember the absolute hostility of the fans and the club for the Sun. Wherever the paper was seen it was thrown in the trash.

Reporters were refused questions answered. Whenever I see the Sun name it make me cringe. Absolute scum what they said about the fans that day . Unforgivable.

Should be boycotted here as well.

Edited by SO1
spelling

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If I ever take to heart what people say about me on football forums, it'll be the day to end it all lol

Had plenty of stick on social media over the years too. Mute/block and move on.

Plenty of this stuff comes through too. He's doesn't follow me and, surprise surprise, is a ManU fan

I must remember to stay in my lane lol

Jesus Geoff, if you were tweeting whilst driving you should just pull over, never mind changing lanes....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

While it's easy to shoot the messenger, it could be that HM's 'people' are feeding the story about Vichai to the press to try and push it along.

Any chance we can make that cvnt famous which started the article? **** The Sun seriously.

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

While it's easy to shoot the messenger, it could be that HM's 'people' are feeding the story about Vichai to the press to try and push it along.

That's true. But I really hope its not. Things could get very interesting from here on out if true. Top just needs to keep saying no.

Harry can train with the reserves until the window shuts. United have way too much time and energy vested to let this go . They'll be back in the winter.

Edited by SO1

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

You’d still expect the messenger to have morals and decency. Unless it’s the sun then absolutely no respect can at all come into it. I don’t imagine HM is the kind of person who would associate himself with people who feed stories like this to the press. And if he has done then he should disassociate himself with them immediately regardless of whether he wants the move or not

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

If I ever take to heart what people say about me on football forums, it'll be the day to end it all lol

Plenty of this stuff comes through too. He's doesn't follow me and, surprise surprise, is a ManU fan

10 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Harry doesn’t seem like he’d surround himself that would stoop that low. 

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

For those not bothering to read the Sun article, they are just repeating the mail article, which was a repeat of an older article.

Oh, the mail, they are way better than the sun... :ph34r:

He has only been with us 2 seasons and singed a long term contract last season did he not? his agent is being a bit of a dick by the sounds of it at least with Mahrez and Drinkwater they earned the right to get there move obviously Kante was an exception and the release clause didn't help matters but I feel we should at least get one more season out of Maguire before he gets his dream move.

11 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't really give a toss if Harry Maguire himself made it up himself whilst taking a dump in a King Power mug and wiping his arse with a picture of Top. 

It's still vile gutter journalism to print that shit. They still had the option of not writing it up and they still went ahead. 

Someone else being an arsehole doesn't let them off. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Harry doesn’t seem like he’d surround himself that would stoop that low. 

The story might, of course, be genuine.

There may have been a gentleman's agreement when he signed his new deal last summer.

Just playing Devil's Advocate.

20 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

Harry Maguire set for transfer as Leicester vow to honour late owner's promise

EXCLUSIVE: The Man Utd and Man City target struck a 'gentleman's agreement' with late Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

• 22:30, 15 JUN 2019

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Is Simon the one that looks like Ozil?

5 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Harry Maguire set for transfer as Leicester vow to honour late owner's promise

EXCLUSIVE: The Man Utd and Man City target struck a 'gentleman's agreement' with late Leicester owner Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha

• 22:30, 15 JUN 2019

Steve actually seems to be hands on regarding this matter 

• Haha 1