Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yep. I think you can get 7/1 and more in places for Big H to stay. Now if you fancy yourself as a gambler... and potentially* dont mind losing a few quid then do it. 

What site is that on? Won’t be betting just wouldn’t mind looking at the market. Looked on sky bet and it doesn’t have Leicester as an option. 

2 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

What site is that on? Won’t be betting just wouldn’t mind looking at the market. Looked on sky bet and it doesn’t have Leicester as an option. 

It was on Skybet but the option has gone. Bet365 are offering 12/5. 

2 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Paddy Power has him @ 6s to stay. I've kept adding to it over the past week or so.

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Blinkers on at the Caf. No repost of Geoff's tweet. Denial is a powerful delusion.

you do realise that going on there could seriously damage your mind.   remember to restrict yourself to just a few minutes at a time to limit the possibility of your brain imploding.  Keep an eye out for the symptoms.  The early ones are not so easy to spot but will generally be along the lines of catching yourself mumbling about being the best team in the world.  This may progress onto such phrases as "but we are massive" and how everyone else is just a little club. If you reach this stage seek immediate medical attention and a prescription for a seat in SK1 immediately or you could soon find yourself dribbling in a corner and shouting Yanited whilst scouring rightmove for properties in Stevenage.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

you do realise that going on there could seriously damage your mind.   remember to restrict yourself to just a few minutes at a time to limit the possibility of your brain imploding.  Keep an eye out for the symptoms.  The early ones are not so easy to spot but will generally be along the lines of catching yourself mumbling about being the best team in the world.  This may progress onto such phrases as "but we are massive" and how everyone else is just a little club. If you reach this stage seek immediate medical attention and a prescription for a seat in SK1 immediately or you could soon find yourself dribbling in a corner and shouting Yanited whilst scouring rightmove for properties in Stevenage.

oh come on, its not that bad.

we are massive

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Sean from Enderby has become too powerful. His fake rumours now gets picked up by the mainstream media and they run with it like he's a real source... which makes more people believe he's in the know. 

Is it weird that im actually quite impressed lol I remember last year when the whole of Saudi Arabia was waiting on his every word about Musa 

He was right about Musa as well. I wondered if he was actually just trolling and stringing the Saudi Arabians along, but it ended up to be true lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

He was right about Musa as well. I wondered if he was actually just trolling and stringing the Saudi Arabians along, but it ended up to be true lol

This is the problem one in twenty rumours is bound to be true they then live off that moment that happened 12 months ago when you question there credibility lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

I don’t think he actually broke the story, he jumped on another report and managed to spin it that he started it. Think that’s what he’s always done and luckily for him he’s backed the right horse a few times. 

It was odd how often he got the line ups right though