Sign in to follow this  
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

1 minute ago, SheppyFox said:

They’re Northern, it isn’t surprising ?

Southern, in the majority

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, swanlee said:

There's so many plastics - news stories about Manx U sell papers or more apt these days are click bait.

..... it's a self-reinforcing feedback loop - the more stories / media coverage about Manx U the more plastics ..... the more plastics the more the national media panders to their desire to read about the club they profess to 'support' ......

And it looks like they are going to get their £80 million man. The plastics will be happy. 

This forum. Hasn't been too badly itself in this Topic,when covering the oceans floor plastics.

I don't think anything has really changed since last year.  Jose was desperate to get maguire (or Alderwierald) in back then but Woodward wouldn't stump up the cash as they had already spent heavily and were well covered in CB position. They have not offloaded anyone and HM price now higher.  hence the rumours that they were trying to include some sort of player swap into the deal.  Actually surprised that they didn't go for TA from spurs as he has a £25M release clause due to Spurs activating the extension option on his contract last year.

3 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Nothing like p*ssing on their parade with some truth.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story. Or in SKY’s case, ANY story. 

• Like 1

ITK's should be held accountable where fake news is spread and betting is involved. I wonder how many people (who are daft enough)  have stuck a few quid on a transfer based on what they perceive to be news from a reliable source.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

ITK's should be held accountable where fake news is spread and betting is involved. I wonder how many people (who are daft enough)  have stuck a few quid on a transfer based on what they perceive to be news from a reliable source.

More fool them then. No sympathy from me

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban fox said:

More fool them then. No sympathy from me

You're dead right, but what if sean from enderby was a bookie or who had a mate who was a bookie and consequently stood to make a lot of money from basically bull shitting.

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

He's not leaving you know.

You sound almost menacing in this post…. !!!

lets all imagine Harry is actually called Bill in order for this meme to actually work!

B0F558DF-D566-4EAF-B8D2-B8106795D0E5.jpeg

Edited by Wolfox

11 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

Yep. I think you can get 7/1 and more in places for Big H to stay. Now if you fancy yourself as a gambler... and potentially* dont mind losing a few quid then do it. 

4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

You're dead right, but what if sean from enderby was a bookie or who had a mate who was a bookie and consequently stood to make a lot of money from basically bull shitting.

not at all like sky then...….. Oh wait a minute  :fishing:

8 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Yep. I think you can get 7/1 and more in places for Big H to stay. Now if you fancy yourself as a gambler... and potentially* dont mind losing a few quid then do it. 

What site is that on? Won’t be betting just wouldn’t mind looking at the market. Looked on sky bet and it doesn’t have Leicester as an option. 

2 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

What site is that on? Won’t be betting just wouldn’t mind looking at the market. Looked on sky bet and it doesn’t have Leicester as an option. 

It was on Skybet but the option has gone. Bet365 are offering 12/5. 

2 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Paddy Power has him @ 6s to stay. I've kept adding to it over the past week or so.

45 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

They’re Northern, it isn’t surprising ?

Erm so am I...