Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

Anyone know the deadline that Rodgers alluded to about a week ago regarding acceptable offers for Maguire? 

Presumably he meant so that there's enough time to seek a replacement... Therefore the deadline he/the club has could be soon as opposed to closer to the start of the season? 

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

Can see it now.

“Slab Head Tell’s Ole To Fvck Off”

No way would the media go with this kind of story. They are desperate for him to go to United. Even if Harry did tell them to fvck off, the headline would be "Leicester block Maguire dream move". 

57 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Surprised that no one, presumably, has reported Sean on Twitter yet.

Appears to be making up things as this goes along, like trying to get the right numbers for the lottery and only occasionally getting one or two balls (aspects of the situation) correct.

Don't feed the troll, etc.

The one aspect of his account which is somewhat actionable by Twitter would be that the stuff he puts out there gets picked up and spread by gossip sites  and I have seen it move the needle at the bookmakers.

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

No way would the media go with this kind of story. They are desperate for him to go to United. Even if Harry did tell them to fvck off, the headline would be "Leicester block Maguire dream move". 

I'd lay money it's just going to be another story claiming that he's having a medical at utd on Monday again... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Anyone know the deadline that Rodgers alluded to about a week ago regarding acceptable offers for Maguire? 

Presumably he meant so that there's enough time to seek a replacement... Therefore the deadline he/the club has could be soon as opposed to closer to the start of the season? 

Was wondering this myself. The club have clearly learnt from the Drinkwater/Silva fiasco and wouldn't risk selling Harry without the option of getting a replacement in. With Evans injury prone and Benko and Soyuncu unproven in the prem, it would be a big risk selling him without a replacement. I reckon by 1st August should be the deadline. 

Why the obsession to lock it?... If Harry sells there will be a new thread otherwise this is a thread to discuss it, there is NO NEED for anyone to read this unless they want to.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Why the obsession to lock it?... If Harry sells there will be a new thread otherwise this is a thread to discuss it, there is NO NEED for anyone to read this unless they want to.

Some folk are clearly so feeble and delicate that they feel they need protecting from transfer speculation without concrete news.

4 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Looks like they’re missing out on Bruno Fernandes now. The meltdown will be glorious. 

Linked with Griezmann, Dybala, Maguire, Fernandes, (insert big name player).

End up with Dan James and AWB. Their transfer poilcy is crazy. Been chasing Maguire all summer despite us not wanting to sell for less then a world record price but they could have got Alderweireld for £20m. Im convinced they have just been linking themselves with all these players to try and prove to the fans they are actually doing something, when actually they are probably doing nothing. With their crazy wage bill on top of no champions league football, they may not have the funds people think they have. 

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

He wasn’t available last summer for £30m less. 

Hes just played well at the wc for England so yeh, course we'll sell him for £50m. Totally clueless United fans! 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

“Slab Head Tells Ole To Fvck Off, England Defenders Future Now In Jeopardy”

Is that better?

7 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

“Slab Head Tells Ole To Fvck Off, England Defenders Future Now In Jeopardy”

Is that better?

Nah it's still to favourable to us. The media have to try everything possible to get him to join United. All headlines have to be about his dream move to united, he hates leicester, Leicester blocking his move, vichai agreed he could leave, hes having his 20th medical. That kind of bollocks is what we'll see again on sunday

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Common sense from this fella.

Pretty much what we've all been saying as Leicester fans, Geoff. 

Does this mean the media are finally starting to comprehend the situation instead of trying to cause sensationalism? 

4 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

Does this mean the media are finally starting to comprehend the situation instead of trying to cause sensationalism? 

Sensationalism sells, whether it be press/radio/telly/social media

Si's a good bloke, he's not some red tinted specs fan

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

What about granola, yoghurt and honey?  My wife keeps telling me it’s good for me. 

Women just keep doing it..

It's a deep long time inheritance,they try their hardest to get revenge for Eva...

She enticed man to eat from the apple,and tree of wisdom..Adam put her up the duff & since then..man-- women,it's all in the history...!!

Also man still loves his apples..especially in cider form....and

Women Babycham,because that's when ALL goes pear-shaped..

Just now, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Sensationalism sells, whether it be press/radio/telly/social media

Si's a good bloke, he's not some red tinted specs fan

I know it does mate. But it only works once or twice before the con is found out. I mean the amount of repeating rumours that continously get disproven about this situation is now hitting stupid levels. How many medicals and done deals have been "Exclusively Reported" when as we all know, he's been here with us in preseason. This is why we're all here mocking twitter ITKs and journos for still circulating their hopes and dreams about a deal rather than the reality of hard negotiations. 

5 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

I know it does mate. But it only works once or twice before the con is found out. I mean the amount of repeating rumours that continously get disproven about this situation is now hitting stupid levels. How many medicals and done deals have been "Exclusively Reported" when as we all know, he's been here with us in preseason. This is why we're all here mocking twitter ITKs and journos for still circulating their hopes and dreams about a deal rather than the reality of hard negotiations. 

The faceless wannabe ITKs have to keep repeating sensationalist bolllocks because they might be right eventually and then they can then use that tweet to claim how knowledgeable they are.

Anyone with an iota of common sense who glances across their timelines will see what kind of person they really are.

2 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

The faceless wannabe ITKs have to keep repeating sensationalist bolllocks because they might be right eventually and then they can then use that tweet to claim how knowledgeable they are.

Anyone with an iota of common sense who glances across their timelines will see what kind of person they really are.

Have you read through this thread mate? Lol

FT and common sense is a bit of an ask lol

• Like 1