Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

That is a healthy breakfast, you’re not going to convert yoghurt and grapefruit into energy in a million years.

The players in that photo are burning off all that energy. The average person eating a full English before at least two other meals? Probably not.

At this point, I'm pretty sure there are more badly photoshopped photos of Maguire wearing a Man U top on the internet than there are actual pictures of him wearing a Leicester shirt. 

These Man U fans on Twitter might actually be worse than the Arsenal fans and I don't say that lightly. 

I don’t know if anyone else has popped on RedCafe to read the Maguire thread recently....such a lie, I am sure we all do. Haha

Anyway some guy, who I’m sure was pissed, reckons we should sell them Maguire for £60 million and then they give us £20 million more if they win the Prem in the next four years.

If we refuse then we should sell them Benkovic for £25 million and £5 million in add ons.

What struck me was the question as to why the guy thinks we should have to sell them anyone. So entitled.

it reminded me of a few months ago when I was selling a pretty newish Laser Printer with spare cartridges worth about £300.

i just wanted the space, didn’t use it and so was willing to sell it to this guy for £80. I thought he would get use out of it.

Anyway, long story short, in the end I refused to sell it to him simply because he was getting a great bargain and yet not once, in all our messages, did he say ‘Thank you’.

Sense of entitlement and thinking the seller is desperate.

p.s. Any polite people want to buy a Laser Printer?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I don’t know if anyone else has popped on RedCafe to read the Maguire thread recently....such a lie, I am sure we all do. Haha

Anyway some guy, who I’m sure was pissed, reckons we should sell them Maguire for £60 million and then they give us £20 million more if they win the Prem in the next four years.

If we refuse then we should sell them Benkovic for £25 million and £5 million in add ons.

What struck me was the question as to why the guy thinks we should have to sell them anyone. So entitled.

it reminded me of a few months ago when I was selling a pretty newish Laser Printer with spare cartridges worth about £300.

i just wanted the space, didn’t use it and so was willing to sell it to this guy for £80. I thought he would get use out of it.

Anyway, long story short, in the end I refused to sell it to him simply because he was getting a great bargain and yet not once, in all our messages, did he say ‘Thank you’.

Does it work with red card? If not I’ll buy Benalouane. 

20 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

Please please please can I buy it for £10 please, please. Thanks, and thanks for reading this post.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

I would consider calling him and offering the printer for £70 if it’s still sitting around, £50 if a ‘thank you’ is really required.

3 hours ago, st albans fox said:

They really aren’t .......

Pretty sure Vincent kompany saying how good we are. and are a top 6 team before and after the away game last season. Not to mention we smacked them down the KP. 

Edited by Master Fox

27 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

At some point, and we may have reached that point, is that they'll be nothing left to talk about. I mean no disrespect, but he's not the most exciting guy on the planet. 

tell that to the unicorn!

They're a right joke of a fanbase aren't they. They're going on with stuff like "how can Leicester charge that when Koulibaly is available for that" etc...

Go and demand you sign him then, you ****ing pigs.