Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

30 minutes ago, Buce said:

It appears to be ketchup dribbling down the side of his sausage.

Ketchup...as in tomato...as in red sauce...red...Man Utd??? Oh god, oh god. It's a subtle message! Oh dear lord! :frantics:

Also, a full English is the diet of Sunday league. Well, that and red bull! Worked for us, why not professional. It's nearly the same, right?

Edited by fox_favourite

1 hour ago, Merchant_Banker said:

That's not really the sort of healthy breakfast I would expect a professional footballer to eat. That's more the sort of meal a fat git like me would eat.

That is a healthy breakfast, you’re not going to convert yoghurt and grapefruit into energy in a million years.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

That is a healthy breakfast, you’re not going to convert yoghurt and grapefruit into energy in a million years.

What about granola, yoghurt and honey?  My wife keeps telling me it’s good for me. 

56 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Fish n chips,Pork pies,pie n chips,full English Breakfast..

Freeks, can twaddle their way to all the reasons,why you shouldn't eat such food..

I say health freaks are unhealthy..You can eat all types of food,fit or unfit,you

Just have to balance it out...I have no guilty pangs,or lose sleep over what and how I eat...Skinny,people can hide their

Problems,the heavyweights have to listen to garbage drones...

There are groups who have poor diets,there are people who munch and over-eat. Obesity can be a problem,but none of it has got anything to with the 

Dishes mentioned...It's the not balancing out the amount,or the diat....

Indian/oriental food can be fatty,full of oil,ghee,or then again in doesn't have to be..

And worse of all,are the people who posted pictures of that beautifull but simple English Breakfast......

B A S T A R D S...!!!   It's in all religious books and medical journals..not to torture your fellow man...

It never did Alf Tupper any harm!

4 hours ago, Dorkingfox said:

Former failed England manager believes the Three Lions international could rise to the level of Ballon d’Or frontrunner Van Dijk if he moves to Old Trafford. Big Sam said: “I think he’s worth £70m – £75m. “He’s similar to Van Dijk, he’s very good on the ball and he comes out from the back.

I think it would take Maguire to another level going to Manchester United and bring more out of him.

Why would going to Man Spew make him a better player, he got into the England team without being in a top six team? Supporters and pundits of these teams often say this, the arrogance of the top six team supporters shows no boundaries!!

And their current defensive playing staff and former striker manager are going to help him how in this area? 

8 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

@LC/FC - Agree with your sentiments, which makes it fortunate Man City’s interest has dropped off (at least for now).

Yeah, I too think that given the choice, Man City under Pep is the better choice for a career and that's the club he'd have liked to have actually gone to if it was a possibility. With Kompany gone, and the rumours of him being the replacement, I'm sure that'd be the stronger pull than United. As you've said though, we're fortunate that Pep has decided against going for Maguire which in turn, leaves us stronger and them weaker. 

1 minute ago, LC/FC said:

Yeah, I too think that given the choice, Man City under Pep is the better choice for a career and that's the club he'd have liked to have actually gone to if it was a possibility. With Kompany gone, and the rumours of him being the replacement, I'm sure that'd be the stronger pull than United. As you've said though, we're fortunate that Pep has decided against going for Maguire which in turn, leaves us stronger and them weaker. 

Until pep actually buys a new defender, I’m not sure he has dropped his interest ........he may decide to see where we are come January 

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Until pep actually buys a new defender, I’m not sure he has dropped his interest ........he may decide to see where we are come January 

Well if that's the case, Pep as well as Ole knows... £80+million. And if he gets even better under Rodgers by January... Well I wouldn't be surprised if we sell the first ever 100+ million pound defender... 

But on the flip side of that, depending if we're challenging for anything at all, we may not sell for any price. 

6 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

When did we become Man City’s feeder club? They can p1ss off as well. They’re just nervous about us. Trying to weaken and destabilize us. Pep is a twat 

A twat many a player would want to play for... maybe Sane excluded 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

It's more than interesting. If you are a realist and thought through it rationally and logically, that is the exact situation that Maguire is caught in atm. Forget the sensationalist media and rabid United fan base. For Harry Maguire and his career, those are the questions he would have asked himself. Does he swap the potentially fantastic beginnings that we currently are now forging under new management, new dynamic players and in a way, new ownership (Top running things his way instead of Vichai) for what is essentially just more money, intense scrutiny and pressure as well as a complete lacklustre ownership. 

Unlike us, Manchester United under the Glazers are only bothered about branding and commodity. Essentially, despite what the desperate and deluded Man Utd fans choose to believe about their club, atm it is just a shambles in football terms but fantastic as a commercial enterprise. 

So really, Slabhead has to ask himself what this article has highlighted succinctly, does he see the United as a better challenge, trying to fix their defensive problem in a team full of mercenaries who's egos make them believe they're bigger than the club or stay in a growing, young, hungry team full of your mates and international colleagues as the defensive stalwart? 

The fact is that the pinnacle of a footballers career is to play for your country, right now half the england defence plays for Leicester as well as potentially half the midfield as Maddison is surely to make the step up and maybe hamza in the next couple of years once that reckless streak disappears from his game. Okay the money that Utd would give him would be impossible to match but the potential for failure at Utd is also massive and failure is what they’d be looking at as I can’t see them being as mega successful as their fans expect in the foreseeable future. Tough decision.

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

What about granola, yoghurt and honey?  My wife keeps telling me it’s good for me. 

It is... If you're not a professional athele burning off thousands of calories per day. That's just fibre, probiotics and sugar. Fat is just the result of calorie intake against calories burned.