Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

53 minutes ago, Thecarrickfan said:

Eric Bailly has twisted his knee. 

Doesn’t sound good that. You guys look abit thin in defence. Not sure why you’ve not signed a centre back yet? You’ll probably have to go into the season with either Smalling or Jones starting, risky. 

Edited by Meat and 2 veg
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Remember when Sean from Enderby was a god on here when he was bringing us good news about the Tielemans deal?

Funny how someone is a Tier 1 ITK when they're saying what you want to here.

He's literally always been talking straight out of his arse.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, hackneyfox said:

Why doesn't everyone just stop mentioning Sean?

Gets boring seeing the thread go red again and then when you open find everyone is just moaning about Sean.

The more obvious he makes the joke, the more seriously people take him.  Including plenty of our own.

Maybe the account has gone from an obscure parody mostly for grins to oft-quoted "ITK", mainly because people want or believe him to be the latter.  He’s got to be pissing myself laughing.

Edited by KingsX

12 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Remember when Sean from Enderby was a god on here when he was bringing us good news about the Tielemans deal?

Funny how someone is a Tier 1 ITK when they're saying what you want to here.

He's literally always been talking straight out of his arse.

Whether Harry goes or not, I doubt he'll ever redeem himself here.

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

image.png.a33eb8101e8dd2233bd191e82d839b46.png

Rather than wait until next year? Seems odd.

No player wants to play for ole. Poor manager who failed at Cardiff & will probably be sacked before Christmas. This means that the only way man united can attract the players they want is to offer them huge wages. 

If we reject £75m ish for Maguire, does that mean we will give him a new contract. A £90m rated player should really be on £150k (at least) judging by what other clubs pay their players.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, KingsX said:

The more obvious he makes the joke, the more seriously people take him.  Including plenty of our own.

Maybe the account has gone from an obscure parody mostly for grins to oft-quoted "ITK", mainly because people want or believe him to be the latter.  He’s got to be shitting myself laughing.

Not quite sure why people get so riled up by him or even talk about him so much. He started off as a complete wind up and he is quite funny in my opinion. People clearly buy into his bollocks and that’s exactly what he wants. Makes me chuckle. He knows he’s not an ITK he’s a wind up merchant. People get so annoyed about him lol

• Like 4