Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

2 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I said at the time that the best thing about us not selling Mahrez in January 2018 was that we showed we're a tough nut to crack in terms of buying players from us. We're doing it again. Our stance has been absolutely spot on from the word go. We've held our nerve, retained the power, and ended up in a situation where we either keep him, or we get over the odds money for him.

Credit to all involved. We've played it right.

Said the same. I was so ****ing proud of Vichai. Proved that we’d learnt from other debacles and had our own ambitions that we wouldn’t compromise on. We can’t be bullied. 

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Said the same. I was so ****ing proud of Vichai. Proved that we’d learnt from other debacles and had our own ambitions that we wouldn’t compromise on. We can’t be bullied. 

Thats the problem with the utd fans. They hate it that the boot is on the other foot now.

20 minutes ago, sylofox said:

Thats the problem with the utd fans. They hate it that the boot is on the other foot now.

Got ridiculed on RedCafe for suggesting that on of the reasons our valuation is so high is that we see ourselves as rivals the a European spot. They don’t seem to understand that we’re ambitious and have the means to achieve them, and they’re in a bit of bloody turmoil if they can’t even buy a player from Leicester ****ing City. 

• Haha 1

At the Cambridge match last night Jonny Evans limped off with what looked like a thigh injury.  It may have been nothing, and he may be fine now, but if he's got a significant injury then surely that would affect our decision to sell Maguire, even if Man U/City offered the asking price?  Because even if there's someone else lined up, we wouldn't want to lose them both at the start of the season surely.  Wes played well I thought, but Soyuncu is currently still a bit of a liability I reckon.

Just now, Qwerty said:

At the Cambridge match last night Jonny Evans limped off with what looked like a thigh injury.  It may have been nothing, and he may be fine now, but if he's got a significant injury then surely that would affect our decision to sell Maguire, even if Man U/City offered the asking price?  Because even if there's someone else lined up, we wouldn't want to lose them both at the start of the season surely.  Wes played well I thought, but Soyuncu is currently still a bit of a liability I reckon.

Rodgers has already said that Evans' injury was just a dead leg and he'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Qwerty said:

Just a dead leg

Former failed England manager believes the Three Lions international could rise to the level of Ballon d’Or frontrunner Van Dijk if he moves to Old Trafford. Big Sam said: “I think he’s worth £70m – £75m. “He’s similar to Van Dijk, he’s very good on the ball and he comes out from the back.

I think it would take Maguire to another level going to Manchester United and bring more out of him.

Why would going to Man Spew make him a better player, he got into the England team without being in a top six team? Supporters and pundits of these teams often say this, the arrogance of the top six team supporters shows no boundaries!!

3 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Former failed England manager believes the Three Lions international could rise to the level of Ballon d’Or frontrunner Van Dijk if he moves to Old Trafford. Big Sam said: “I think he’s worth £70m – £75m. “He’s similar to Van Dijk, he’s very good on the ball and he comes out from the back.

I think it would take Maguire to another level going to Manchester United and bring more out of him.

Why would going to Man Spew make him a better player, he got into the England team without being in a top six team? Supporters and pundits of these teams often say this, the arrogance of the top six team supporters shows no boundaries!!

this on talksport i suppose?

6 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

lol

Bit harsh. He has a 100% success record. 

9 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

Neeeeeeeeeext

- £100m training facilities oncoming

- arguably players around him that you'd say are better as they're wanted by the big clubs

- greatly appreciated by our fans (man utd fans think there's better to be had)

- an arguably far better successful coach/manager 

- a better team spirit within the club

other than wages, I'm not sure how allardyce thinks Utd would make Maguire a better player tbh. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

- arguably players around him that you'd say are better as they're wanted by the big clubs

other than wages, I'm not sure how allardyce thinks Utd would make Maguire a better player tbh. 

Cos he is lazy (Like most pundits) and when they think of Utd they think of Fergie Utd, not what they have become.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Clearly Allardyce lining himself up for the Utd job by saying all the right things for when they realise that Ole has lost the plot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

All this “We’re Man United” nonsense OLole keeps coming out with is hilarious. 

He really has no idea what he’s doing. He reminds of a younger Moyes. It’s going to be brilliant when they’re bottom half of the table at Christmas and panic buying in Jan. 

Edited by Master Fox
  • Like 1