Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

7 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

All this “We’re Man United” nonsense OLole keeps coming out with is hilarious. 

He really has no idea what he’s doing. He reminds of a younger Moyes. It’s going to be brilliant when they’re bottom half of the table at Christmas and panic buying in Jan. 

The dark horse in the scenario is Man City who I suspect will put in a high and acceptable bid at the very last minute so tactically they will weaken LCFC. We will not have the opportunity to find a top level replacement and they have an advantage. I also suspect the top 6 sides are all just a bit wary of what to expect next season and we could be the surprise package with a talented young squad. To prevent last minute effort the club should officially announce a cut off date.

• Like 1

It’s about setting a precedent. Top, Rudkin, Susan, and Rodgers playing a blinder here. After next season every club in the world are going to want our best players. Madders, Ndidi, Tielemans, Riccy P, Chilwell. Everyone will be wanting them. It’s our way of telling them all to get

Fuched. 

We got totally bummed with Kante and Mahrez. Can’t let that ever happen again. 

16 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

It’s about setting a precedent. Top, Rudkin, Susan, and Rodgers playing a blinder here. After next season every club in the world are going to want our best players. Madders, Ndidi, Tielemans, Riccy P, Chilwell. Everyone will be wanting them. It’s our way of telling them all to get

Fuched. 

This is why we need to get rid of the highly-paid deadwood around the club -- all those other guys are going to want raises. You can't say a player is worth £85 million and pay them less than £90,000 a week.

38 minutes ago, Fox1norfolk said:

The dark horse in the scenario is Man City who I suspect will put in a high and acceptable bid at the very last minute so tactically they will weaken LCFC. We will not have the opportunity to find a top level replacement and they have an advantage. I also suspect the top 6 sides are all just a bit wary of what to expect next season and we could be the surprise package with a talented young squad. To prevent last minute effort the club should officially announce a cut off date.

I’m sure BR has stated this but no date has been officially announced. He’s said they have a cutoff point else if it’s too late in the window, we won’t have enough time to replace him. He’s also said we have a few targets in place if Maguire goes.

So it’s basically all up to UTD to get the deal done. City isn’t standing in their way. They need to accept the amount we want or fvck off. It’s quite a simple transaction.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Fuched. 

We got totally bummed with Kante and Mahrez. Can’t let that ever happen again. 

The club know we had our pants pulled down with the Kante scenario. Can’t see that ever happening again in the future.

8 minutes ago, Merchant_Banker said:

That's not really the sort of healthy breakfast I would expect a professional footballer to eat. That's more the sort of meal a fat git like me would eat.

They're allowed them things. Pearson even allowed it.... 

8 minutes ago, wattolcfc said:

I’m convinced he’s staying. Madders & Chilwell have both done a snapchat with Harry in today, along with the official LCFC social media accounts. It’s like they’re trolling Man Utd and it’s GLORIOUS!

They’re simply telling united - you know the price. Either meet it soon or Harry is happy where he is (May be/May not be the case)

it doesnt matter

together with Brendan’s interviews which say we want him to stay - he suits our style and offers aren’t enough to even consider at the moment ..... it’s about making public gestures and declarations so that united realise we aren’t suddenly going to cave in as the deadline approaches. That our indicative cut off point is sacrosanct 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's actually a lot of protein, doesn't necessarily have to be a lot of fat or processed rubbish depending on the quality of the ingredients. 

English breakfast has a reputation for being greasy and unhealthy but it needn't be. It's not like they're sat there smashing a McDonald's breakfast. 

That^. 

We live near the Exeter Cheifs Rugby ground and every match day they have a massive slap up with plenty of eggs at a restaurant we often go to. The protein gives a massive energy boost with natural endorphins and glucose released. 

Problem is us fat guys don't burn off the released stuff and it turns to fat instead haha 

1 hour ago, Fox1norfolk said:

I’m honestly not that worried about Man City coming in for him. They like to pretend that they don’t overpay for players and don’t pay exorbitant fees like the other big clubs do. They prefer to spend £50m on 10 players instead. This was the  reason they balked at the £90m for Mahrez we quoted them in January 2018 - plus they would have gone over FFP too. I think I read somewhere they had to sell 2 defenders in order to buy Maguire. 

Can’t see it happening. 

Spoke with Harry today. He's actually really happy, thinks things are going well, happy with the pace of work and thinks the money he's on is good or better than expected. Likes all of his colleagues and the atmosphere around the place too. Said he's not looking at changing things up or moving on any time soon.

Oh, should have said, that's Harry, the new temp in our office.

12 minutes ago, SecretPro said:

Spoke with Harry today. He's actually really happy, thinks things are going well, happy with the pace of work and thinks the money he's on is good or better than expected. Likes all of his colleagues and the atmosphere around the place too. Said he's not looking at changing things up or moving on any time soon.

This will be a sean tweet when he stays

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's actually a lot of protein, doesn't necessarily have to be a lot of fat or processed rubbish depending on the quality of the ingredients. 

English breakfast has a reputation for being greasy and unhealthy but it needn't be. It's not like they're sat there smashing a McDonald's breakfast. 

Fish n chips,Pork pies,pie n chips,full English Breakfast..

Freeks, can twaddle their way to all the reasons,why you shouldn't eat such food..

I say health freaks are unhealthy..You can eat all types of food,fit or unfit,you

Just have to balance it out...I have no guilty pangs,or lose sleep over what and how I eat...Skinny,people can hide their

Problems,the heavyweights have to listen to garbage drones...

There are groups who have poor diets,there are people who munch and over-eat. Obesity can be a problem,but none of it has got anything to with the 

Dishes mentioned...It's the not balancing out the amount,or the diat....

Indian/oriental food can be fatty,full of oil,ghee,or then again in doesn't have to be..

And worse of all,are the people who posted pictures of that beautifull but simple English Breakfast......

B A S T A R D S...!!!   It's in all religious books and medical journals..not to torture your fellow man...

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.. did he not run into his own team mate. Took him out good and proper. 

yes that's what I thought.  He didn't come off at half time, he came off after an injury.