Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
sylofox

Maguire to Man Utd / Man City

3 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

This is the same Sky Sources that have confirmed that the deal was already done, about 4 times.

Yeah, but this time Ole means as soon as possible :D

Its not like Ed has been on holiday in Marbella in the middle of the transfer window or owt :ph34r:

Deletes bookmark to Red Cafe

Edited by Dahnsouff

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

He’s a parasite that Kaveh fella 

He’s all about the clicks and audience for sure. Says bullshit, gets Man U fans watching sky when there’s no live football on.

But he has zero integrity and adds an uneasy unethical side to things 

1 hour ago, LC/FC said:

Goddammit. BBC radio Leicester have a lot to answer for this utter shit stain of a cretin. 

Bad enough that we used to have to listen to him chat utter attention seeking brainless drivel that a 5 year old would know was retarded but now he's pretending he's ITK. 

Can someone find an old recording of him from the radio chatting crap and post it all OVER Twitter so people can see why your parents should never have sex when steaming on shitty white cider. 

I wasn’t listening to radio leicester when he use to ring up but I’d love to know what he sounds like and the shit he use to say

8 minutes ago, lanefox said:

I wasn’t listening to radio leicester when he use to ring up but I’d love to know what he sounds like and the shit he use to say

Ever heard the phrase oi oi savaloy. No one a else hadn’t either.

8 minutes ago, pds said:

Kaveh, Dharmesh Sheth & Jim White on the same show. 3 biggest ***** on tv.

Transfer talk is the worst, I remember when we just had this guy

A07SHA6CQAAlG85?format=jpg&name=360x360

Now there's four of them sitting round a table every time I turn the tv on.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

Breaking News: Eve spotted in secret talks with a serpent - according to Sky sources.

cue sky sports headline ‘ Would you Adam and Eve it’. More to come from Jim Hwite

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Mark said:

Transfer talk is the worst, I remember when we just had this guy

A07SHA6CQAAlG85?format=jpg&name=360x360

Now there's four of them sitting round a table every time I turn the tv on.

Oh god! Seeing his face just makes me angry. Wasn't he sacked after being caught up in the Andy Gray sexism thing?

I really need to cancel Sky.

11 minutes ago, 49er said:

cue sky sports headline ‘ Would you Adam and Eve it’. More to come from Jim Hwite

They then have a caption of Cain vs Abel, crossed out with Rudders versus Woodward inserted

2 hours ago, LC/FC said:

Goddammit. BBC radio Leicester have a lot to answer for this utter shit stain of a cretin. 

Bad enough that we used to have to listen to him chat utter attention seeking brainless drivel that a 5 year old would know was retarded but now he's pretending he's ITK. 

Can someone find an old recording of him from the radio chatting crap and post it all OVER Twitter so people can see why your parents should never have sex when steaming on shitty white cider. 

Rdj Retard GIF - Rdj Retard Serious GIFs

Can't believe we are prepared to drag this on for much longer. Hopefully clear ultimatum has been given to agent. Personally I would give them until 5pm tomorrow to come up with the cash, all of it upfront, or the deal is off full stop.

• Like 1

I've followed this thread right from its inception. I love Harry, and he is my daughter's favourite player. We've met him, and he's great, I'd be sad to see him leave. However if it's what he wants, and Manchester United meet our valuation I wish him all the best. But I take much comfort from the knowledge that whatever happens with Man Utd, their fans will never experience what we did. Sad as I am I still regularly listen to or watch highlights and matches from our league winning season and they still make me cry. I don't think I will ever be able to replicate that feeling, even if we were to do it again it wouldn't be quite the same. So if Harry feels his chances of feeling like we did with another club are better than with us I hope he gets to experience what we did, even if I think he has a better chance with us. But whatever happens, as we all know, the club is bigger than the player. LTID. 

• Like 4