Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Job

2 hours ago, cambridgefox said:

Don’t get me started on him.

loads were trying to help him when he wanted help and he ended up calling me a cvnt a few weeks later and hoped I would die because I shot a rat.

if he knew me I could understand it! 

Really pissed me off,which is hard to do.Wasted valuable time trying to help and he was so ungrateful.

im sure @Finnegan shared the same views.

It's distinctly possible I may have in fact ventured on to a Charlton forum asking them to take him back. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 29/03/2019 at 19:25, cambridgefox said:

What’s an MGA?

my Mrs has an agency for the NFU.Hard work,but really enjoys it.

I typed out a long reply to this the other day and its either been deleted for being boring or I ballsed it up.

I'll come back to it, but a middle-man with some expertise basically. If you know your insurance, then think along the lines of an Underwriting Agency, but the FCA puts us all in categories now.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The People's Hero said:

I typed out a long reply to this the other day and its either been deleted for being boring or I ballsed it up.

I'll come back to it, but a middle-man with some expertise basically. If you know your insurance, then think along the lines of an Underwriting Agency, but the FCA puts us all in categories now.

So you have to spend ages each year letting the FCA know about every bit of interest,shares,savings etc too!

1 hour ago, cambridgefox said:

So you have to spend ages each year letting the FCA know about every bit of interest,shares,savings etc too!

Shoe size, inside leg measurement, what I had for breakfast.....

And yet they still haven't done much about ghost broking and the reckless behaviour of some of the largest brokers and aggregators....

First Aid equipment servicing and training.

My region is the Western Australian Wheatbelt which is approx 100,000 square kilometres  (Pretty much im Texas in the map below)

Image result for uk fit into western australia

Fantastic job, doing something good and pretty much my own boss. Some days consist of 4 hours driving and four hours work :)

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

My region is the Western Australian Wheatbelt which is approx 100,000 square kilometres  (Pretty much im Texas in the map below)

Fantastic job, doing something good and pretty much my own boss. Some days consist of 4 hours driving and four hours work :)

That's pretty cool, mate.

Do you ever get to any of the towns on the Track?

15 minutes ago, Buce said:

That's pretty cool, mate.

Do you ever get to any of the towns on the Track?

:)

Most of the track is closer to the coast than my area, ive been to a couple of towns just in transit :) (The Marri forests and the south coast are incredible :))

Not sure if this is of interest.... https://www.roamingdownunder.com/bibbulmun-lessons

Edited by ozleicester
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Australia is fvcking massive.

I knew it was big, but not THAT big.

Love hearing about people who love their job. Good on ya Oz :thumbup:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have been offered a new role which excites me and they have matched my salary which was very important for me now I have a child. However for holidays it is 20 days plus the 8 bank holidays. Which is 5 days less than my last place, slight bummer.

Edited by baker11

3 minutes ago, baker11 said:

I have been offered a new role which excites me and they have matched my salary which was very important for me now I have a child. However for holidays it is 20 days plus the 8 bank holidays. Which is 5 days than my last place, slight bummer.

Does it increase with service? 

39 minutes ago, baker11 said:

I have been offered a new role which excites me and they have matched my salary which was very important for me now I have a child. However for holidays it is 20 days plus the 8 bank holidays. Which is 5 days less than my last place, slight bummer.

I get 24 days. 20 days seems a bit harsh especially as they are only salary matching, can you push them for a bump?

53 minutes ago, baker11 said:

Ask them to either match it or increase the pay to compensate.

• Like 1