Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Cricket 2019

Yeah as much as people moan England’s not free to air, the cricket coverage is absolute class. 

Steve Smith has made a century every time bar once that he’s made a 50. 

2 minutes ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Jofra better be able to take as well as give. The aus quicks will be after him more than before. Respect to Smith for putting up with the barrage. 

They already have bowled short at him. He's giving them a taste of their own medicine..and he's better at it. And I'm afraid I can't ever have any respect for Smith.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Yeah as much as people moan England’s not free to air, the cricket coverage is absolute class. 

Steve Smith has made a century every time bar once that he’s made a 50. 

Erm, hes got 50 over twenty times so im not sure thats correct.

If you get a hundred, it doesnt count as a 50 on your stats.

1 minute ago, marko said:

Also how stupid is Smith for not wearing the helmet that has extra protection on the back?!

Or an arm guard. He's not stupid - just a bit arrogant (probably rightly so). I suspect he won't be quite so cocky when he comes back in.

I absolutely love watching properly aggressive bowling.

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

Or an arm guard. He's not stupid - just a bit arrogant (probably rightly so). I suspect he won't be quite so cocky when he comes back in.

I absolutely love watching properly aggressive bowling.

Arm guard I can sort of get, but when he's witnessed a colleague die due to being in almost exactly the same spot, it's just plain stupid not to wear the extra protection.

1 minute ago, marko said:

Arm guard I can sort of get, but when he's witnessed a colleague die due to being in almost exactly the same spot, it's just plain stupid not to wear the extra protection.

True. Vaughan (on TMS) reckons you're not insured if you're not wearing the extra protection on the helmet.