Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Silva Fox

Hakim Ziyech

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

That £25m release clause is a load of BS. If that was the case why he would already be pre signed by one of Europe’s best, just like Barca did with De Jong. Simple click bait.

Maybe because he wants to focus on Ajax, perhaps doesn’t want to leave; or is waiting for a suitable offer from a team he’d like to go to? It’s not as simple as someone just paying a release clause!

17 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Maybe because he wants to focus on Ajax, perhaps doesn’t want to leave; or is waiting for a suitable offer from a team he’d like to go to? It’s not as simple as someone just paying a release clause!

It is with regards to being able to negotiate with the player & I find it very hard to believe that if someone has met the release clause that the news wouldn’t of been leaked with the amount of sources around these days.

On 01/05/2019 at 07:23, Abrasive fox said:

Turned us down last summer, he'll have some big options this summer, unlikely i'd say.

He rejected us? Any idea why, out of curiosity?

Would make sense that we approached him with all the talk flying about last summer in our quest to replace Mahrez. Guessing that's why we ended up with Ghezzal, who I doubt was our first choice.

7 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

He rejected us? Any idea why, out of curiosity?

Would make sense that we approached him with all the talk flying about last summer in our quest to replace Mahrez. Guessing that's why we ended up with Ghezzal, who I doubt was our first choice.

he wouldn't be anyone's first choice!

1 hour ago, st albans fox said:

unless he is some weird Brendan disciple then yes, pointless 

Well if reports are true, Brendan IS the Messiah, so its not impossible.

• 2 weeks later...