Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

I'm honestly over whatever league position we finish in, but this whole VAR change is close to finishing off my love for this game. 

All its doing is making it more obvious that somewhere along the line corruption is rife

Not for me

• Like 4

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

I'm honestly over whatever league position we finish in, but this whole VAR change is close to finishing off my love for this game. 

All its doing is making it more obvious that somewhere along the line corruption is rife

Not for me

5 1/2 minutes of game time used to get 2 "clear and obvious" fouls

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Not for me

Unfortunately I feel exactly the same. Nobody can hand on heart say its improved the game

• Like 3

Just now, st albans fox said:

He makes a save ...whats he supposed to do with his body ???  he’s sliding along the floor ??

I'm totally biased and desperate lol

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

5 1/2 minutes of game time used to get 2 "clear and obvious" fouls

Exactly this, and yet not one question will be asked to the those responsible and for them to give a valid reason.