Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s offside .....prone on the floor and stopping the keeper making an effort to block the shot - why on earth it took so long to give i have no idea 

You can probably argue he's offside by a head, but I don't think he was stopping Kepa in anyway. 

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Does the ball even touch Antonio? 

As he fell the ball bounced off him, but not when the shot took place. And that took me a few replays from sky to see that. Spend a couple of minutes checking for a narrow offside if that. And the Chelsea penalty didn't even go to var.. Looked a dive to me, knocks it past and then jump straight away. 

2 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Oh behave will ya

Kasper would be doing his nut If that happened to us.  Offside is NOT a clear and obvious decision. It either is or it isn’t. It’s definitely a strange one but if the pundits argue that’s unfair and they wouldn’t argue Everton’s pen was unfair then doesn’t make sense ......