Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

10 points from our next three, and it’s sealed. If I was Brendan I’d drag them all together, and read the riot act, get some fire in their bellies. If this isn’t a wake up call then we don’t deserve it. The next four games are winnable, time to Stop ****ing around. These next four games are the difference between success or failure. 

Over to you lads, either you want it, or you don’t. 

10 points out of three games? lol

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I tell you whose a cnut. 

James Collins bemoaning VAR for a West Ham goal but earlier praising it for Everton’s penalty decision. His argument? Well it took them so long......

Seriously? 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Lock them in a room with a projector and make them listen to Birch's pre match talks on loop until they agree to play better

Wouldn't have the desired effect.

Have great time for the Birch but that's like something out of A Clockwork Orange!

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

We must have the worst wingers in the league for teams who play with them? Fcukin sick of it.

Yet our fans turn their noses up at Benrahama.. we could do with 2 of him to be honest. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chester Dontlie said:

Fret not. Yarmolenko will bang the 3rd one in for WHam. 90th minute, a curled left foot shot from the edge of the box.. I see it clearly

Alright... this is weird lol

1 hour ago, Kitchandro said:

It’s pronounced pulisitch. It is a Slavic name.

And I know he’s American, that doesn’t change the fact his name should be pronounced a certain way because of where it originates.

Pool O'Sick sounds great. 

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Kevin Mitchell, Alfie Moon, Danny Dyer god bless every one of you!

But not Russel Brand or James Corden. The pricks. 

• Like 2

Guest SO1
3 minutes ago, rachhere said:

An hour later and still buzzing from that West Ham win. There’s still hope we can pull this off. 

An omen of positivity perhaps?

I will repeat again and again. The season is compromised by a set of rulings brought into support player welfare but in reality allow stronger squads (richer clubs) and on pitch team talks. 

The game is now played in quarters and completely momentum. West Ham’s game was an unique occasion where it didn’t effect them. 

I think Chelsea losing last night makes us dropping yet more points even worse. If we'd put one of Brighton or Watford away and got even a point last night we'd have been 6 points clear of them with 6 to go and it'd be all but safe. It's just so disappointing.

Bournemouth, judging from their remaining fixtures, look doomed..

If they do go down - hope they don't follow Huddersfield and Stoke, in particular, in battling to stay afloat in a lower league.

Don't get it with West Ham, really; whenever they are near to the danger zone, they seem to get a crucial (and rather unexpected) win out of nowhere and then struggle the next couple of games etc.

Would be good for football, morally, if they go down themselves (unlikely, it seems).

Edited by Wymsey

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I think Chelsea losing last night makes us dropping yet more points even worse. If we'd put one of Brighton or Watford away and got even a point last night we'd have been 6 points clear of them with 6 to go and it'd be all but safe. It's just so disappointing.

I guess it's a glass half full type thing. But I would always say that it's always a good thing when the teams around you lose.

I'd love if VAR/PGMOL released a statement explaining the logic behind each decision being made: so the N'didi handball explaining why it overruled the on-field decision, why it felt DCL didn't foul Soyuncu etc. Like they did with Antonio's offside in the Chelsea game. 
Why do we need to wait for controversial decisions for the thought processes to be brought out? 

Bruce has done okay with Newcastle. Okay might play defensive but Newcastle fans are harsh on him just because they didn't want him in the first place. Mid table, currently on 42 points, and got to the 6th round of the FA Cup. If Rafa was in charge still they'd be applauding it. Absolutely deluded I hope their takeover doesn't even happen.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'd love if VAR/PGMOL released a statement explaining the logic behind each decision being made: so the N'didi handball explaining why it overruled the on-field decision, why it felt DCL didn't foul Soyuncu etc. Like they did with Antonio's offside in the Chelsea game. 
Why do we need to wait for controversial decisions for the thought processes to be brought out? 

A corrupt organisation isn't going to start explaining why the decisions are made. We know why 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

i think the foul on cags is irrelevant. i believe that they are only checking the possible handball and nothing else. if a pen is awarded then they check for other stuff going on in and around - the whole thing is badly thought out and in this country especially, poorly implemented