Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Kasey Keller said:

Makes it even more annoying a missed chance....

Means its another game chalked off.

The more weeks we can stay in the tip four, the less chance we have of falling out.

I'll happily lose our remaining games 9-0 each so long as those below us lose.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Obviously decent for us but Man Utd and Wolves are the real winners today. 

Man Utd and Wolves are still 3 points BEHIND us.

If a woeful West Ham side can take 3 points off Chelsea, Arsenal and Bournemouth can conceivably get something off Wolves and Man Utd. The important thing for us to win on Saturday and remain in front. Much rather be the one being chased than doing the chasing at this point! 

1 minute ago, tickler28 said:

Just noticed Chelsea's last 2 matches are v United away and Wolves so guaranteed our rivals for top 4 drop points there

Is the United game not the FA Cup semi final? 

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Just noticed Chelsea's last 2 matches are v United away and Wolves so guaranteed our rivals for top 4 drop points there

Chelsea and United don’t play each other unfortunately!

2 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Is the United game not the FA Cup semi final? 

They still have to play. The first game they played each other was the same round as our game at Sheffield United IIRC.

Correction: They have played each other x2 already.

Edited by Blue ROI

14 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Utd next 3 games Bournemouth villa and Southampton 🙈 need to pick up some much needed wins 

11 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Man utd have a got a piss easy run in, they will be nailed on for top 4. It's between us Wolves and Chelsea for the other spot. 

Southampton will be a difficult game for anyone.  Our 9-0 win at St. Mary’s seems a lifetime away.

10 points from our next three, and it’s sealed. If I was Brendan I’d drag them all together, and read the riot act, get some fire in their bellies. If this isn’t a wake up call then we don’t deserve it. The next four games are winnable, time to Stop ****ing around. These next four games are the difference between success or failure. 

Over to you lads, either you want it, or you don’t. 

Prediction...Leicester,Chelsea,Manutd,Wolves. Will be scrapping each other to gather between 64-67 points.

The Two Teams that can Land over or on the 66-68pts,will Take the Last 2 CL places..

Still throw in with  outside chances Arsenal-Spurs if they have strong runs. And 3 from those First  4, hit a 3-4 game poor run..

To be honest ,based on form of First 3 games,After Corvid Leicester have the worst prospects,and lack of experience..!!

We had those other 5 Teams in a headlock & suffocating....!!

But Football is a Funny ol' game...

Just now, Pliskin said:

10 points from our next three, and it’s sealed. If I was Brendan I’d drag them all together, and read the riot act, get some fire in their bellies. If this isn’t a wake up call then we don’t deserve it. The next four games are winnable, time to Stop ****ing around. These next four games are the difference between success or failure. 

Do we get a bonus point for hustling Utd and Wolves in to thinking we've bottled it and then win the next 3?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

That would be some turnaround. Are they awarding a special bonus point if you win three in a row too?

2 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Does he have it in him,to Read the riot act,are the players good enough to realise and translate the mental-discipline Sound barrier,and put us back on track..??

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I honestly wish I was sloshed enough to imagine that 10 points were available from the next 3 games lol

God speed sir, and plenty of ibuprofen in the morning. 

• Haha 2