Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

Took ages for Maguire to hand one in. Hard to see how that's different. If he's made it known, and the requested a transfer on the deadline day when it's clear he has a suitor then it's fine with me.

I don't think Maguire did hand in a request, did he?

21 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Of course it removes the benefit of the doubt going to the attacker, because this often led to goals that shouldn't stand.

You’re missing my point 

if strikers have to worry about their armpit being ahead of the shoulder of the defender then they will hold their runs and we will have less goals as a result 

Sterling’s ‘goal’ would never have been something those who decided to introduce offside in the first place wouldn’t have been happy giving. 

I'm still working out how those responsible for freezing the frame know at what point the ball leaves the foot of the passer  ??   So we need a thicker line where strikers are moving forward to receive a pass (imo) 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I'm still working out how those responsible for freezing the frame know at what point the ball leaves the foot of the passer  ??   So we need a thicker line where strikers are moving forward to receive a pass (imo) 

I heard they were using video.

Bloody new fandangled technology

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think Maguire did hand in a request, did he?

In the end yes. I forgot the reason why.

Anyway with Palace they did tell Zaha we're only selling you for 100 million. Which is pretty much saying, "Hi, you served us well for years and years and now you want to leave well Fu". Not got loads of sympathy for Palace and if Zaha gave a transfer request on deadline day then it seems half a dozen of one and six of the other at the very least.

1 minute ago, Foxxed said:

In the end yes. I forgot the reason why.

Anyway with Palace they did tell Zaha we're only selling you for 100 million. Which is pretty much saying, "Hi, you served us well for years and years and now you want to leave well Fu". Not got loads of sympathy for Palace and if Zaha gave a transfer request on deadline day then it seems half a dozen of one and six of the other at the very least.

Hmm i dont recall or can find any source/link or info Maguire handed in an official transfer request. Only that he made his attentions he wanted to leave. 

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Hmm i dont recall or can find any source/link or info Maguire handed in an official transfer request. Only that he made his attentions he wanted to leave. 

Some people in the Maguire thread claimed it. Idk tbh