Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Why do Spurs bother with Sissoko? Other than physical power, the guy is absolute bobbins.

He played well last season, and played well at times got Newcastle, but he's had long periods of laziness that would put me of him.

Impressed with Villa so far. Look well drilled, organised, physical, fit and well up for this. 

Defending well and looking to hit Spurs on the break. I like.

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Does anyone know what the situation is with TV games. Do sky now have the Saturday evening games? Which do Bt have?

Yes mate, BT now got the Saturday lunchtime games. Straight swap over for some reason.

1 minute ago, Paddy. said:

Yes mate, BT now got the Saturday lunchtime games. Straight swap over for some reason.

Thanks. I have bt and not sky and didn’t realise they had changed so I purposely went to the pub for the early game!:nigel:

• Haha 1

The Villa team with all the players they have brought in is really an unknown and they can end up doing really shit or quite well. We are not going to get more points than Spurs and if Villa do well with this team could end up being middle of the road.

Therefore for the above reason i actually want Spurs to win this. :shutup:

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The Villa team with all the players they have brought in is really an unknown and they can end up doing really shit or quite well. We are not going to get more points than Spurs and if Villa do well with this team could end up being middle of the road.

Therefore for the above reason i actually want Spurs to win this. :shutup:

Wash your mouth out!

• Like 1

So their best CB is leaving, they’ve got a bang average kid at right back, Danny Rose at left back..... and yet when they finally made signings they bought two attacking midfielders....

37 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Cor blimey, I can almost make my own Match of the Day program now!

Obviously if Leicester were playing first, we'd ALWAYS be first in the running order! :brendan:

Thanks for that.

Please keep it.up. that'll do for me.

Motd can do one unless they put us in the first few for extended highlights (only after a win though)

• Like 1