Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

20 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He played well last season, and played well at times got Newcastle, but he's had long periods of laziness that would put me of him.

Maybe you're right Clothy but whenever I've seen him play he just looks like a lumbering oaf with a terrible touch. 

17 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The Villa team with all the players they have brought in is really an unknown and they can end up doing really shit or quite well. We are not going to get more points than Spurs and if Villa do well with this team could end up being middle of the road.

Therefore for the above reason i actually want Spurs to win this. :shutup:

I was thinking that spurs are good and will be difficult to finish above... But they were actually poor towards the end of last season, so we shall see! Their next game is away at man City.

Just now, FOXSE said:

I was thinking that spurs are good and will be difficult to finish above... But they were actually poor towards the end of last season, so we shall see! Their next game is away at man City.

Thats true but they still got to the final of CL which i think could have hampered their league performance maybe? 

TBH i hope they crash and burn, i just think it will be unlikely. Man City will beat them based on how both teams have played so far today. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The Villa team with all the players they have brought in is really an unknown and they can end up doing really shit or quite well. We are not going to get more points than Spurs and if Villa do well with this team could end up being middle of the road.

Therefore for the above reason i actually want Spurs to win this. :shutup:

You're thinking too much Suze ...    just enjoy that Spursy pain !! ...    :thumbup:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

He finally got one in August last season didn't he? My memory isn't always reliable.

He did yes, and I’m pretty sure they had a parade through north London to celebrate after!

• Haha 2