Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Announce Chelsea win next week now. 

From what I have seen of Chelsea they are pretty shit. Not as bad as us granted.

Arsenal looking better these days. If we can muster some early season form we will be ok 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Is it just me or anyone else think that was a penalty?

I would say it's blatant. No idea what he's playing at.

But it does make the decisions for the KDB handball, the Mee handball, the Rudiger handball, the Nakamba handball and the Duffy handball even more ****ing annoying.

However bad we've been in 2020, we'd be comfortably in the Champions League already if VAR could actually do it's job.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I would say it's blatant. No idea what he's playing at.

But it does make the decisions for the KDB handball, the Mee handball, the Rudiger handball, the Nakamba handball and the Duffy handball even more ****ing annoying.

However bad we've been in 2020, we'd be comfortably in the Champions League already if VAR could actually do it's job.

Definitely. Even if just 1 or 2 of those go our way, we're substantially better off.

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Other teams around us are probably saying the same thing.

I reckon on balance we've should have gained around 8pts (decisions against us) and lost around 4pts (decisions in our favour) so a 4pts net gain.

18 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I do enjoy listening to the manager who recently got relegated from League One  with Southend telling PL players and Klopp/Arteta what they should be doing 

They’ve only got opportunities at those clubs because they’re white though  

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nalis said:

I reckon on balance we've should have gained around 8pts (decisions against us) and lost around 4pts (decisions in our favour) so a 4pts net gain.

Yep, and I'm sure fans of every team in the league will say the same about their club.

Just now, purpleronnie said:

Yep, and I'm sure fans of every team in the league will say the same about their club.

Maybe they can say that but its true for most teams outside the sky big 6 and maybe Spurs.

Martin Tyler has just mentioned that they can hear the messages from Stockley Park, if so why can’t the public hear them? Also If that is the case why do commentators speculate about what Stockley park are thinking 

40 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Oh look what an absolute shock to no-one. 

Both our clubs can attest to this. VAR brought in to get the correct decisions which sounds brilliant in theory. The problem becomes when the user of VAR is actually another referee who wants to agree with the on pitch referee. You have had some very harsh decisions go against you, from Christmas we have as well. There needs to be some consistency. 

Great goal by Jimenez, superb player you have there! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jammie82uk said:

Martin Tyler has just mentioned that they can hear the messages from Stockley Park, if so why can’t the public hear them? Also If that is the case why do commentators speculate about what Stockley park are thinking 

They couldn't inform the public because they just make it up as they go along. I would genuinely like to hear some of the justification behind decisions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They couldn't inform the public because they just make it up as they go along. I would genuinely like to hear some of the justification behind decisions.

I agree with you 

• Like 1