Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, Vacamion said:

I have that Wolves fan on mute, but for once, I dont mind you all quoting him.  lol

To be fair he seems a decent enough bloke, keeps posting on here and gets given given a lot of gip and doesn't tend to rise to it. He's pretty one eyed about his team though! Aren't we all.

Edited by Arriba Los Zorros
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

They couldn't inform the public because they just make it up as they go along. I would genuinely like to hear some of the justification behind decisions.

There's strong rumours that each decision is carefully decided by a coin toss. Those contentious or tight decisions and its actually a best of three. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

To be fair he seems a decent enough bloke, keeps posting on here and gets given given a lot of gip and doesn't tend to rise to it. He's pretty one eyed about his team though! Aren't we all.

Muted after he was relishing a bad City result a bit too eagerly.  If you are going to hang around another team's forum, you should be able to read the room a bit. :rolleyes:

Also, I had run out of any desire to read post after post after bleddy post about one particular club in the Premier league thread.  

Still, no one died, everyone is happy.  Carry on...

:scarf:

Just now, urban.spaceman said:

And they now have as many defeats as we did in 2016!

They just packed all their wins in the first part of the season, which people got all excited about. In reality their no better than man city from the last 2 years.

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

They just packed all their wins in the first part of the season, which people got all excited about. In reality their no better than man city from the last 2 years.

With a half a billion pound squad, who could expect anything less?

8 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I think I'm done with this forum for a bit. There's too many miserable negative people around right now. Imagine that being your first response to the prospect of a top five finish. It's too depressing to keep using. 

So you think a 0-2 result is far fetched? 

This forum is an outlet for people to express an opinion whether you agree or disagree. 

And let's be honest 0-2 after our previous outings since January is pretty damn generous. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, DanNDH88 said:

Imagine if we signed Jimenez instead of fvcking Slimani 

Ashley Barnes would have been a better signing than Slimani.

Liverpool will be aggrieved they lost that and can no longer reach 100 points, but I don’t see how that will affect their performance next week against Chelsea, who, don’t forget, have an FA Cup semi on Sunday evening.

Liverpool have an unbeaten home record to protect, and they won’t want to spoil their post-match trophy lift by dropping points at Anfield, otherwise it will be even more of an anti-climax than it already is.

• Like 2

Tonight Liverpool, this seasons premier League champions, failed in their bid to better Leicester City's low total of only 3 defeats in the season achieved in their fairytale triumph of 2016.

Defeat for Liverpool in either of their 2 remaining matches would leave them, who some say are the best champions ever of the premier League, with a worse loss record than the most popular winners ever.

• Like 1