Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

6 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

Can someone tell me if that was offside because on the telly I'm watching it on you couldn't it looked level

If VAR cannot overturn a penalty decision because it's not clear and obvious, how can they overturn a goal that is only a toenail offside? Clear and obvious? I don't think so.

David, Chessington

7 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

If VAR cannot overturn a penalty decision because it's not clear and obvious, how can they overturn a goal that is only a toenail offside? Clear and obvious? I don't think so.

David, Chessington

Offside isn’t ‘clear and obvious’.  It’s considered factual.  I think it will be changed going forward in some way so that the couple cm calls don’t happen 

United do have that extra game, the semi against Chelsea; that could just work in our favour. They both play Wednesday aswell in their penultimate games where as we will have almost a week to prepare for the winner takes all game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

He's just as bad. Scott/Mason/Pawson/Taylor are the absolute worse.

No surprise we didn’t notice our ref tonight, it was Michael Oliver. Hands down the best we have. 

• Like 1