Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Bournemouth staying up would be a sad day for football.

Half of me wouldn't mind because the sooner we get revenge for Sunday the better.

Half of me wants them to crash and burn lol 

5 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Doucoure wouldn't be a bad squad player if Nige does go down

I was thinking the same. Drives forward with the ball and gets into the box in a way none of our current midfielders really can. At 27 maybe slightly older than we'd typically look for but potentially a very useful option to have

Guest Fktf
1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’d take Sarr if Watford went down

If we had him and Chilwell in the same side, they'd get in positions to have the opportunity to create 20 clear cut chances a game, but the ability to create zero. No end product.

Edited by Fktf

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I’m sure Moyes will want to get something at Old Trafford.

If I were Moyes I would give all I could to get one over those ****ers.

I'm hoping the Chelsea United cup games goes to extra time, Fernandez Breaks his leg, Martial gets sent off. Either that or United absolutely batter Chelsea so they are demoralised.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Bournemouth & Eddie Howe are the least offensive club in the league.

Prefer Watford to stay up though, so yeah.. 

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Least we have put a bit of fight in this half

You've just got such a dysfunctional squad. Some potentially very good players but also some absolute trash. 

I really hope you stay up and give Pearson time. Guarantee you'd be a solid prem team and play decent football. But I guess he'll be sacked regardless.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

We were heavily linked with Bowen.. shame we didn't get him in January.

Agreed. Looked a real handful at Hull.

They've collapsed since he and Grosicki were sold.

By the way, Hull were 4 pts off third on New Year's Day and are now in the relegation zone, one win since, shipped eight at Wigan, looking certs to go down (points deductions for other clubs notwithstanding) ... makes our collapse look like chicken feed.

5 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Agreed. Looked a real handful at Hull.

They've collapsed since he and Grosicki were sold.

By the way, Hull were 4 pts off third on New Year's Day and are now in the relegation zone, one win since, shipped eight at Wigan, looking certs to go down (points deductions for other clubs notwithstanding) ... makes our collapse look like chicken feed.

I remember when Millwall did this in the 90s we were first and second for all of the first half of the season and then they ended up getting relegated. I think it was the season we beat Palace at Wembley to go up.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

You've just got such a dysfunctional squad. Some potentially very good players but also some absolute trash. 

I really hope you stay up and give Pearson time. Guarantee you'd be a solid prem team and play decent football. But I guess he'll be sacked regardless.

Well he is out of contract anyway .

Too many older players or youngsters- no middle ground.

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Well he is out of contract anyway .

Too many older players or youngsters- no middle ground.

If ever a team needed a leader I suppose it would your boys at the minute. Someone to command the middle of the park like we had with cambiasso in the same scenario I suppose. Hope Watford stay up, in fact hope the table stays as it is at the minute. 

1 hour ago, Fktf said:

If we had him and Chilwell in the same side, they'd get in positions to have the opportunity to create 20 clear cut chances a game, but the ability to create zero. No end product.

8 goal contributions for a 22 year old in his first season in English football isn’t bad

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

If ever a team needed a leader I suppose it would your boys at the minute. Someone to command the middle of the park like we had with cambiasso in the same scenario I suppose. Hope Watford stay up, in fact hope the table stays as it is at the minute. 

Fear for Watford now as their last 2 fixtures are v tough. Really hope they'll do it for Big Nige, though. What's the feeling in the camp, @super_horns?

4 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Fear for Watford now as their last 2 fixtures are v tough. Really hope they'll do it for Big Nige, though. What's the feeling in the camp, @super_horns?

One win Watford - that should do it.  Man City have absolutely NOTHING to play for and Watford have everything to play for. And Arsenal are a bit weak if you get at them (apparently). 

Guest Fktf
13 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

8 goal contributions for a 22 year old in his first season in English football isn’t bad

You're right. And chilly doesn't do so bad either. They're both frustrating as well to watch though, as their contributions should be so much more

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

And they'd have Leicester to thank up to a point. Talk about potentially turning their season around.

2 hours ago, Nalis said:

Small team punching well above their weight, just curious why people dislike them so much? Despite being a bit of a bogey team for us?