Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Guest Fktf
24 minutes ago, Fktf said:

:nigel:

Was hoping for a result that left West Ham needed something against Man United.

17 minutes ago, surrifox said:

On this form they will be well up to taking points off them in any event 

12 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Bit of a shit result for us this, would’ve much preferred Watford to win then West Ham would’ve potentially needed a result against utd.

Like Harry says, bit rubbish because they may not be in this form when they don't need any sort of result.

1 minute ago, weller54 said:

Bugger!!

Was really hoping Wet Spam were going down!

Me too but it’s undeniable that under the dead hand of Moyes they’ve put a decent run together given how shite most of their players are  - Antonio and Bowen however would fit in our club perfectly 

2 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

Not likely, as a win here makes the Hammers almost certainly safe. :(

But Moyes may be has a professional Debt to settle??

Edited by mozartfox
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, surrifox said:

Me too but it’s undeniable that under the dead hand of Moyes they’ve put a decent run together given how shite most of their players are  - Antonio and Bowen however would fit in our club perfectly 

We were heavily linked with Bowen.. shame we didn't get him in January.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Keep this form up against United please West ham! 

Cue Man Utd being linked in the next couple of days with Rice and Antonio, just to mess with their heads before they play them!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I think Ole is now my most hated manager. 

Dodgy agent links. Supported a rapist. Won’t admit when his team are fortunate. Does this horrid shit like ‘this is Manchester United’ - on a level with the Liverpool type stuff 

I read about the Sarr case the other day. Disgusting stuff. Ole and his agent sound like right cvnts. 

36 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I had no idea Karren Brady was married to Paul Peschisolido lol for 25 pissing years aswell, what!

I walked past her at a Burton v Wolves game a few years back when PeskyDildo was in charge of Burton. It was all I could do to stop myself karate kicking her in the tits.