Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Liverpool's to lose then, yes I know they were 10 points clear last year and messed it up blah, blah, blah but you really have to feel it is theirs to lose, given the 'luck' they are having and everyone else being poor.

Now i'd like to make a point in the last part.

If Liverpool go on to win the league I wonder how much the media and general public will make of Liverpool only winning it because the others didn't turn up as was the narrative when we won it.

Not many I dare say.

• Like 1

Can’t wait for the feature on Yedlin on the Sunday supplement next week. Disgraceful challenge from him there, should have been a red, I’m surprised he gets away with this given his reputation. Bruce should take him to one side. 

Just now, Leeds Fox said:

Maguire has gone from playing alongside Evans, Ricardo and Chilwell, to playing with Tuanzebe, Young and Dalot  :worship: 

That is pretty funny.

The absolute state of this Man U starting 11 really is something. It’s not like they have no money I mean they gave us £80m! Yet they have this team? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Yeah no real complaints there tho Soyuncu was reckless. Shame as otherwise he has been pretty much faultless this season 

It was soft, once again one of those that if the ref doesn't award then VAR doesn't give it.

7 minutes ago, Leeds Fox said:

Maguire has gone from playing alongside Evans, Ricardo and Chilwell, to playing with Tuanzebe, Young and Dalot  :worship: 

That is pretty funny.

....and we replaced him with a younger centre half who is a better player. Even funnier.

• Like 2