Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Didn't say it was a red, just its a shocking tackle. 

A tad more force and that's a potential leg breaker. 

Alright picky knickers ..  I’d say it wasn’t a shocking tackle ..   just a tackle . ...  :)

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Every shite United performance makes me more ashamed of our showing at Old Trafford.

We set up right there and go for it, we win.

Almost as sickening that we have had to play them away before October every year since 2016.

• Like 1

Just now, Vacamion said:

Right, this is complete dross. 

I've turned it over to the athletics. 

So probably be 5-5 at full time. 

This game is so poor I've had to resort to conversing with the wife. Sad times.

• Haha 3

The premier league seems poor this season. Ive seen lots of duff games from lots of teams.

Us included in that. Were mediocre like many of the other teams.

Lots of games have fallen into two categories.... attritional games and one sided walkovers too often.

Teams are very evenly matched this season

1 minute ago, Donk said:

The premier league seems poor this season. Ive seen lots of duff games from lots of teams.

Us included in that. Were mediocre like many of the other teams.

Lots of games have fallen into two categories.... attritional games and one sided walkovers too often.

Teams are very evenly matched this season

I disagree, I think we've been good. Not amazing but good. Harsh to say we've been mediocre imho.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I disagree, I think we've been good. Not amazing but good. Harsh to say we've been mediocre imho.

Hard to judge. Weve got an unexpectedly good league position which is in part due to others being unexpectedly bad.

Thought we were obviously good v newcastle and good v bournemouth....sheff utd could have gone either way.

Spurs good after the VAR turning point.

But we were pretty poor v wolves, poor v man utd who are poor themselves and not very threatening yesterday.

Good 2nd half at chelsea but bad first half.

So not too sure really. Too early to judge. Could be sat here with 5 defeats easily but we arent thankfully.

3 minutes ago, Donk said:

Hard to judge. Weve got an unexpectedly good league position which is in part due to others being unexpectedly bad.

Thought we were obviously good v newcastle and good v bournemouth....sheff utd could have gone either way.

Spurs good after the VAR turning point.

But we were pretty poor v wolves, poor v man utd who are poor themselves and not very threatening yesterday.

Good 2nd half at chelsea but bad first half.

So not too sure really. Too early to judge. Could be sat here with 5 defeats easily but we arent thankfully.

You can't judge a side on theoretical situations though. "Could be" means nothing when we are where we are. Surely if you think we've not been great but still sit high up means we're fairly decent?