Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

27 minutes ago, Donk said:

Hard to judge. Weve got an unexpectedly good league position which is in part due to others being unexpectedly bad.

Thought we were obviously good v newcastle and good v bournemouth....sheff utd could have gone either way.

Spurs good after the VAR turning point.

But we were pretty poor v wolves, poor v man utd who are poor themselves and not very threatening yesterday.

Good 2nd half at chelsea but bad first half.

So not too sure really. Too early to judge. Could be sat here with 5 defeats easily but we arent thankfully.

I originally liked the post calling you out but on reflection, it WAS that bad, abd i was saying it earlier but i think we've turned the corner now whilr others are getting worse.

Perhaps not been as good as it now feels but i think we are where we are on merit and third is there for the taking.

2 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

The pressure looks too much to keep Ole at the wheel, will they come for Brendan i wonder?

Why not they are trying to sign half the team.

Just now, gurru991 said:

Not with his Liverpool background

Like Michael Owen’s Liverpool background? They couldn’t care less, especially now, they’re in deep trouble. 

They’ll go for an ultra big name anyway to appease the fans - IMO. 

This is one of the best seasons I can remember.  So nice to see "the big six" struggling.  I know lots of us like to see Wolves, etc losing but really, taking a step back its great to see so many "smaller teams" taking points off the big boys.  Amazing.  X

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 2

Just now, Manini said:

Like Michael Owen’s Liverpool background? They couldn’t care less, especially now, they’re in deep trouble. 

They’ll go for an ultra big name anyway to appease the fans - IMO. 

Big names might not want to go there right now, though. No chance of winning anything soon. Relegation not completely out of the question.

• Like 1