Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Anyone actually think we have a slight chance of doing the impossible again? Liverpool will go through a dodgy patch, they're not as good as they were last season, Man city dont look as good either. We will need a lot of luck along the way but I dont think the standard to win the league will be as high as the previous 2 seasons and maybe 85 odd points wins it this year.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, shailen said:

Anyone actually think we have a slight chance of doing the impossible again? Liverpool will go through a dodgy patch, they're not as good as they were last season, Man city dont look as good either. We will need a lot of luck along the way but I dont think the standard to win the league will be as high as the previous 2 seasons and maybe 85 odd points wins it this year.

Unlikely now. The swing at the end of yesterdays game makes it an uphill task now. Had we held on it would have been a boost to our chances.

3 minutes ago, shailen said:

Don't do this to yourself.