Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

Ive never known a team win a title after 8 games.

True but have you ever spoken to a Arsenal, Spurs or Liverpool fan recently but you are right remember Arsenal winning the league in Feb the other year

19 minutes ago, shailen said:

Anyone actually think we have a slight chance of doing the impossible again? Liverpool will go through a dodgy patch, they're not as good as they were last season, Man city dont look as good either. We will need a lot of luck along the way but I dont think the standard to win the league will be as high as the previous 2 seasons and maybe 85 odd points wins it this year.

Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea and Arsenal will all finish above us so winning the league from there will be tough.

• Like 1

We are having the luck of the irish in games this season at arsenal bournemouth missed two sitters today second half. No way have we played better football than you this yet we are above you in third , football can be a funny game sometimes.

up to third though so not complanining spirit better of late and togetherness good to somehow grind it out again playing poorly, but wish our lads from abroad players wouldn't dive so much,it gets my goat.

City sometimes need to learn to take a point its not a knockout tie losing two goals on the break with 9 forward against a good wolves side is arrogance beyond belief.

Southampton very poor, think they might go down this year, have reached that wall of a team to long in the league ,  where good players think they have made it cant be replaced and stop making tackles, stoke city repeat mark two.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lestajigs said:

**** that, no way anyone but liverpool man u and spurs 

The human rights record in the united arab emirates is a disgrace but the FA are concerned about a Mendy twitter post.

Laughable !!

Scenes in pubs all over the red half of Liverpool right now:

Scouser 1: “eh mate we’re finally going to do it, the Premier League is ours!!”

Scouser 2: “eh, calm down, calm down!”

(sorry, couldn’t resist it)

It's fine folks. Dont panic. We will have weeks where we look unbelievable and sweeping teans away. Yesterday we just came up against the European champions and likely PL champions.

29 minutes ago, shailen said:

Anyone actually think we have a slight chance of doing the impossible again? Liverpool will go through a dodgy patch, they're not as good as they were last season, Man city dont look as good either. We will need a lot of luck along the way but I dont think the standard to win the league will be as high as the previous 2 seasons and maybe 85 odd points wins it this year.

lol

We're already 10 points behind Liverpool lol

The best thing about Man City winning the league opposed to Liverpool is that no one cares, everyone knows they’ve bought it everyone knows it’s hollow, but if Liverpool wins their jarring fans wont shut up about it🤢

• Like 1

I don’t care about Man City or their owners ( l’m sure a few owners have a chequered past or present ). If Liverpool were to win the Premier League their ‘fans’ would be unbearable. I live in a town full of plastics. Also, l want Leicester City to be in the elite group to have won the title for as long as possible. I’m sure l posted similar last season ! :ph34r:

Guest Markyblue
2 minutes ago, Koke said:

It's fine folks. Dont panic. We will have weeks where we look unbelievable and sweeping teans away. Yesterday we just came up against the European champions and likely PL champions.

I genuinely feel it's not panic,  just frustration could/should have won at Chelsea and a pen at United and lpool to come away with nothing.  Frustrating. 

Guest Markyblue
1 minute ago, STEVIE B said:

I don’t care about Man City or their owners ( l’m sure a few owners have a chequered past or present ). If Liverpool were to win the Premier League their ‘fans’ would be unbearable. I live in a town full of plastics. Also, l want Leicester City to be in the elite group to have won the title for as long as possible. I’m sure l posted similar last season ! :ph34r:

Dont want Liverpool to win it but it certainly wouldn't be like west ham or the like winning it, they are an elite club as much as i dislike them. We are special winners and nothing will change that.

Just now, gurru991 said:

Both Manchester teams to lose on the same day. Yes Please.

The manchester plastics will be supporting Chelsea before the end of the season.

United are dog shit, but Newcastle are absolutely hopeless. I reckon both teams might lose...

• Haha 1

Pep‘s credentials looking suspect. No instructions to fall over when breathed on in the opponents box and no brown envelope full of Dinah In the Officials changing room.  Needs to wise up if he wants to catch Kloppers.

1 minute ago, Manini said:

United are dog shit, but Newcastle are absolutely hopeless. I reckon both teams might lose...

I think that newcastle will play with a point to prove after last week's hiding and ManU will be on the receiving end.

0-0

• Haha 2