Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, fox_up_north said:

Brendan would be mad to go. Let's say Ole goes by Christmas, who the hell are their realistic options?

Poch? Allegri? Big Sam?

Apart from the big Sam joke you've mentioned two managers I'm sure Rodgers would be chuffed to be mentioned alongside. Regardless of their state, if Man United come calling Rodgers drops us like a stone.

Think we’re over estimating Brendan’s stock a bit here. Outside of our own circles he’s still seen as a bit of a comedy figure I think. He needs to win something here to change that. 

Edit: or at least take us to Europe. 

Edited by Manini

Cannot wait for Harry‘s Tweet: 

‘Good result keeping in down to one. Great support- see you after the International Break🤡❤️#Slab Head

• Haha 4

Just now, Paddy. said:

It'd be a decent move for Poch right now to be fair.

Their squad is so shit though. That side they've put out today must be the weakest in about 20 years.

More than that surely? 99 was arguably their greatest ever? Thirty years or so 

At least us losing at Old Trafford has meant that they have hanged on to Solskjær a little while longer. Wow, seeing the Man Utd empire crumble since Fergie left actually makes me quite happy. Their fans were so annoying and arrogant in the 00s. :)