Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 hour ago, HighPeakFox said:

"Sticks and stones may brbrbrbrbrbrbrbreak my bones..."

"That's the first sensible thing you've said all day."

• Like 3

On 20/11/2019 at 09:22, Finnegan said:

United Spurs in a couple weeks, it'll be horrendously over hyped. 

ah..thanks for the heads up. Skysports game coverage is pretty good but everything before, after or between is just stale tosh

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, LC/FC said:

BuPwzHR.png

This is mental! 

On a none footballing sidetrack this is mental but brilliant. Huge thanks for posting! 

I'd live to see the simulation code, but the visualisation of the simulation outcome is absolutely top notch....so much info in such a condensed format ! I might use this form of visualisation for professional purposes. 

I'll get my coat now...........................

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Jacnah said:

On a none footballing sidetrack this is mental but brilliant. Huge thanks for posting! 

I'd live to see the simulation code, but the visualisation of the simulation outcome is absolutely top notch....so much info in such a condensed format ! I might use this form of visualisation for professional purposes. 

Is that the coat form of visualisation,from a profi or Amateur model..??

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LC/FC said:

BuPwzHR.png

This is mental! 

HMM only way is down for us. Need a win.  This is actually great. shows just how big a gap is between the top 4 and the rest that regardless of results nobody can break in (not even for at least three games !) Loving that Spuds could find themselves one place above the relegation zone if all the results lined up

30 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Pochettino's last day at training:

IMG_20191122_131622.jpg

IMG_20191122_131626.jpg

No wonder Spurs are struggling - they keep playing that knob in midfield...

• Haha 3

On 20/11/2019 at 08:47, StanSP said:

I reckon Kane leaves in the summer with everyone else that's planning to (those running down their contracts). It's his best chance of winning a trophy to get away from a Mourinho-esque team. Look at Lukaku under him at Old Trafford. Much better playing in a more offensive team now (and even then that's under Conte). 

Fancy Kane to go to Man City when Aguero leaves. Or Real if Benzema goes. 

Would love to see him play regularly in a team that matches his talent. Say want you want about him but the man's an elite striker and deserves to play for a better team than Spuds.

Recently signed a long contract, though - no one could afford him, sadly. He'll be over 30 before he becomes affordable.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, squarez said:

Would love to see him play regularly in a team that matches his talent. Say want you want about him but the man's an elite striker and deserves to play for a better team than Spuds.

Recently signed a long contract, though - no one could afford him, sadly. He'll be over 30 before he becomes affordable.

Yeah Kane is a top top striker, as far as traditional number 9's go it's a hard ask to argue that there is anyone better.  I don't think he'd got to another English team mind you, if he were to leave it would have to be abroad imo, most likely Madrid.

On another note, hope West Ham hump them tomorrow.  Mourinho is an utter twat of a man.

Edited by henrik_62
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Very impressed. Where did you get that? 

Found the link for those interested 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Jacnah said:

If you're that into it, u/phigo50 posts it every week on r/soccer. He is happy to answer questions about the code, he has before but it all went over my head as I know nothing about it.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, urban fox said:

HMM only way is down for us. Need a win.  This is actually great. shows just how big a gap is between the top 4 and the rest that regardless of results nobody can break in (not even for at least three games !) Loving that Spuds could find themselves one place above the relegation zone if all the results lined up

They could also end up 7th, lol. It's hilarious to me that there's only 3 points difference between 5th and 15th. Midtable is crazy this year.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Dier, Winks and Alli all starting for Spurs, how long until all 3 are called up for England and playing regularly?

Routing for West Ham big time today 

• Like 3

Gonna be interesting this weekend, hoping West Ham can rub salt into Tottenhams wounds and for Pool and both Mancs teams to suffer another blip.

really enjoying the pochettino loving on football focus. 

"his legacy is his passion" 

that's proper lcfc mid noughties stuff that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2