Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

10 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Scenes when Arsenal make a move for Mourinho

Imagine the state of AFTV if Arsenal had made the move for Mou before Spurs.

Speaking of, has anyone else noticed how much more tetchy, irritated and annoyed Guardiola has been acting recently. Lost his heid - tinpot Mourinho.

Edited by squarez

I used to quite like Klopp when he first appeared over here now I want to bayonet  the radio when the smug twat is on . Just saying how he did a great job with all his players away all week on international duty . Because no other clubs have Inter nationals do they? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I used to quite like Klopp when he first appeared over here now I want to bayonet  the radio when the smug twat is on . Just saying how he did a great job with all his players away all week on international duty . Because no other clubs have Inter nationals do they? 

I’ve said it before but he really is a nasty little wig wearing twat 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

lol wtf are wolves doing sneaking up in to 5th? They need to drop back down. Also what result do we want in the Man City Chelsea game?

I’m happy with a draw but if someone wins, I definitely hope it’s Man City.  I’d be stunned if they’re not higher in the table than Chelsea by the spring. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I’m happy with a draw but if someone wins, I definitely hope it’s Man City.  I’d be stunned if they’re not higher in the table than Chelsea by the spring. 

Man City will win 8 in a row between January to late February. Its Chelsea we need to keep below us.