Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

West Ham's defence is absolutely atrocious. Especially Cresswell. His only job as a full-back when a cross comes in is to make sure no-one comes in behind him. And he failed at that twice for goals two and three. 

I really hope Pellegrini survives until we play them in a couple of weeks. Can't see it though. 

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Vardy>Kane and I won't listen to any arguments to the contrary 

no question in my mind - I'm constantly amazed at the number of football followers who are prepared to argue the opposite . England's (Southgate's) pusillanimous  treatment of  the Kane/Vardy situation  makes me totally indifferent to their results

• Like 1

Just now, surrifox said:

no question in my mind - I'm constantly amazed at the number of football followers who are prepared to argue the opposite . England's (Southgate's) pusillanimous  treatment of  the Kane/Vardy situation  makes me totally indifferent to their results

Great use of the word pusillanimous. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, surrifox said:

My question is always what can Kane do that Vardy can't and then vice versa.