Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Bit touchy!

I never said you'd be mid-table without it, just that you've had a few go your way. Same as Liverpool really. Youd still be top 4 without it. Not knocking your run at all, you're on fire. 

Yes you did.  :yesyes:

Don't make me go and find it.

Not touchy, I woulda thought my last sentence would have conveyed that, but you do bang on about VAR helping us.  You probably haven't got over the firs t game of the season yet.  Let it go.

59 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Bit touchy!

I never said you'd be mid-table without it, just that you've had a few go your way. Same as Liverpool really. Youd still be top 4 without it. Not knocking your run at all, you're on fire. 

not remotely comparable to liverpool

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, shailen said:

And Van Persie. The team was built round them two.

Certainly. But Cesc was the fulcrum and mainstay. RvP struggled with injuries, while Fabregas was pretty much always there.

Flamini leaving for Milan hurt them too.

On 18/11/2019 at 10:19, pmcla26 said:

They decided as a club that it was better to put their money elsewhere. Steve Walsh can say this now but reality is he done a poor job at Everton and got sacked. 

Everton took him on the back of the good job he did at Leicester - find & recommend.

They failed to act on the very reason they sought after him - finding and recommending

• Like 2

We actually did ok first half and had some chances but they nicked a goal and that was it .

VAR was right with the penalty tbf.

Burnley were effective and took their chances but they also don't half moan and as for Dyche he was complaining to the 4th official even at 3-0 up!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Who will be first to get sacked ?

Flores 

Silva

Emery 

Pellagrini .

everton are fu cked. think shearer is right when he said it doesn't really matter how many points they "could" get from their next five, the manager won't have the opportunity to do so. i think if we play alright we will brush them aside and that will be the end of him. unless he's gone before them.

• Like 1