Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Kendal Fox said:

Yes, but they played these 4 teams in the space of 16 games as opposed to us playing the same teams in our first 8 games! I realise they don't play themselves hence why listed 5 matches by the way.

Well you have to play someone in the first 8 games, Liverpool and Man City probably have an 8 game spell where they play them all. By the saturday before Christmas, we'll have all played each other once in the first 19 games anyway.

Another thing, we've played them whilst they are still feeling their way into the season. And had an easier run once we hit our stride.

3 minutes ago, Koke said:

Win tomorrow and we go 6 above Man City and 9 above Chelsea. Pretty healthy lead and wiggle room for error.

Is it full time already at the Etihad?

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Shane said:

Man Utd aren’t even being ultra defensive. Hopefully we don’t go to Man City and park the bus with Maddison out wide or something. We need to attack them! 

This. Above all the progress we've made, playing the big teams away day is still our achilles heel. We have to be more positive on the ball.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

The champions league places look wide open at this stage. Wouldn't be surprised to see Pep gone by the end of the season.

I agree. Once again he won’t win the Champions League and will move onto his next project- PSG or an Italian side

Guest An Sionnach
4 minutes ago, cstrafe said:

Injuries in the back have just destroyed City this season. United are pretty useless when they have possession, normally I'd say to just let them have the ball. But, City are just so awful defending without Laporte.

John Stones would not make Stockport County's team , now England that's a different matter.

3 minutes ago, oadby.fox said:

Is it just me or does Maguire hold his hand up for offside an insane amount?

I’ve noticed that as well. Also when the opposition is in or around the penalty box he sticks out a hand pretending to give guidance to his fellow defenders. He also does a little skip when a piece of play near him ends

Edited by 49er
  • Haha 2