Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Kendal Fox said:

Ha ha! Off the top of my head I think this is their 4th "big" match out of 15 PL games this season.

Without even looking I know they've played Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and now Man Utd. Arsenal next I think.

Worth remember when you're looking at them v the other "top 6" and us v them, they have one less the play as they don't play themselves. Plus any list of difficult fixtures surely must include Leicester these days?

1 minute ago, KFS said:

It’s funny how Man U have turned up in big games but fallen down against the smaller teams. The exact opposite to us this season.

When Maguire played for us it was the other way round 🤔

United are sitting in as a unit and hitting on the break, harder to be exposed with 5 around you at all times. 

AWB getting huge praise from Tyler and Neville for making a tackle and suddenly he's an elite talent again

Just now, UniFox21 said:

United are sitting in as a unit and hitting on the break, harder to be exposed with 5 around you at all times. 

AWB getting huge praise from Tyler and Neville for making a tackle and suddenly he's an elite talent again

So are we making a conclusion on having Maguire in your defence, I wonder? 

7 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I hate it when the ref has his hand to his ear trying to hear and listen to the VAR with players surrounding the ref and shouting. At that point it's literally out of his hands and over to the VAR official. FA needs to start clamping down on it

Refs need to be stronger though. Just tell the players to go away and if they don't you'll book them. Just say "I'm dealing with it, I'm talking to the VAR, now **** off. One more word and I'll book you."

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Without even looking I know they've played Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea and now Man Utd. Arsenal next I think.

Worth remember when you're looking at them v the other "top 6" and us v them, they have one less the play as they don't play themselves. Plus any list of difficult fixtures surely must include Leicester these days?

Yes, but they played these 4 teams in the space of 16 games as opposed to us playing the same teams in our first 8 games! I realise they don't play themselves hence why listed 5 matches by the way.

Guest An Sionnach
2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

2-0 down at home to a mid table outfit - embarrassing stuff from Man City.

How bad are Burnley then!