Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Ah -ah...many of You doubted  the young Assassin....I  have no like for manutd..

But I Never got on Ole's case or criticised their youthfull squad....In fact I Warned a few on here,

Manutd will still hit Top 7-4..In 1-2 seasons they will compete again for the title. This season just a path of inconsistencies

They will still have their ups & Downs.They only have Wolves & a resurging Spurs to compete against.....

If Rashford could Stay in the game for 90 minutes,he is the One who will be Chasing Vardy.

Like Sterling before him (where was 'he' today), he will start to secure an England place....the more he plays,the quicker he will Mature & improve...

this result & Chelsea's,  will I Hope also be a Good warning und give food for thought to the Leicester players..!!

We are Now in a positive 'no-mans-land'...   11points from the top, 11points from 5th...

What a Great Place to be in...!!

50 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

I hope we can keep up with Liverpool just to make the title race interesting. I can't see them dropping the number of points they would need to in order to let us in, but seasons where one team ends up so far out front that no one can catch them are super boring, such as the Chelsea 95 point season and Man City 100 point season. If we could push them close it would at least make for better viewing.

Finishing above the players who left us for bigger clubs will keep me happy tbh. One of them won't be playing Champions League football too.

• Like 3

Tee hee hee, Man City lol

I'm waiting for the Scousers to slip now. Because, why shouldn't they? The season is still young. The Champions League, the domestic cups, the injuries, VAR suddenly turning against them, any stroke of their bad luck could benefit us... The season is far from over and hopefully we'll be there right behind them to make the best of the opportunity. Surely the chance of us winning it is bigger than 5000/1, no?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

I'm waiting for the Scousers to slip now. Because, why shouldn't they? The season is still young. The Champions League, the domestic cups, the injuries, VAR suddenly turning against them, any stroke of their bad luck could benefit us... The season is far from over and hopefully we'll be there right behind them to make the best of the opportunity. Surely the chance of us winning it is bigger than 5000/1, no?

The one thing we have to do, is keep it up ourselves, we can’t afford a slip if we are looking to make this an interesting title race 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chester Dontlie said:

We have to win tomorrow though.. Can't afford to drop any points otherwise I think it's pretty much done and dusted. 

52 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Ah -ah...many of You doubted  the young Assassin....I  have no like for manutd..

But I Never got on Ole's case or criticised their youthfull squad....In fact I Warned a few on here,

Manutd will still hit Top 7-4..In 1-2 seasons they will compete again for the title. This season just a path of inconsistencies

They will still have their ups & Downs.They only have Wolves & a resurging Spurs to compete against.....

If Rashford could Stay in the game for 90 minutes,he is the One who will be Chasing Vardy.

Like Sterling before him (where was 'he' today), he will start to secure an England place....the more he plays,the quicker he will Mature & improve...

this result & Chelsea's,  will I Hope also be a Good warning und give food for thought to the Leicester players..!!

We are Now in a positive 'no-mans-land'...   11points from the top, 11points from 5th...

What a Great Place to be in...!!

They really suffer whenever Martial is injured or goes quiet. 

5 minutes ago, copunk said:

Tricky one tomorrow, alot of teams have gone their and struggled and it pains me to say it but they are a decent side, wouldn't be too disappointed with a point 

I’d be fuching disappointed, but I’d understand it.