Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Just now, Facecloth said:

The surrounding of the ref is really annoying now we have VAR. Before it was annoying but understandable, but now its like "**** off, they're checking it! Stop harranging the ref when you know he's doing something about it."

I hate it when the ref has his hand to his ear trying to hear and listen to the VAR with players surrounding the ref and shouting. At that point it's literally out of his hands and over to the VAR official. FA needs to start clamping down on it

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What are Man Citys fixture arrangements? Do you know? Because I've just had to research liverpool and leicesters for you lol

Ha ha! Off the top of my head I think this is their 4th "big" match out of 16 PL games this season.

Edited by Kendal Fox

It’s funny how Man U have turned up in big games but fallen down against the smaller teams. The exact opposite to us this season.

When Maguire played for us it was the other way round 🤔