Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

We have to beat Liverpool and Man City during the Boxing Day fixtures. If not, we fall +10 points behind LiVARpool and maybe drop down to 3rd place, considering they win all of their next matches.

I would really love for us to win the league again. However, if we achieve 2nd/3rd place this season and win the FA Cup and/or the League Cup, I'd still be thrilled about it. 

5 minutes ago, ian_marshall said:

Guarantee if that was Liverpool playing Man Utd they'd have awarded a penalty. 

Yeah just imagine if that had happened in front of the Kop. Those rabid scousers would be foaming at the mouth. Klopp too.

If we win the league we should rename ourselves Foinavon

Foinavon (1958–1971) was an Irish racehorse. He won the Grand National in 1967 at odds of 100/1 after the rest of the field fell, refused or were hampered or brought down in a mêlée at the 23rd fence

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, wattolcfc said:

Richarlison is the missing piece we need. 

Well we do have a sell on clause !!

Probably going to need it .

Should have won today but predictable result and Zaha booked again against us .

We'll miss him as the pantomime villain next season. !!

Pearson got a good clap before the game.

Edited by Super_horns
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

I know why they do it but that extra advert break before the second half starts on Sky really grinds my gears.

Especially when it's the Just Eat ad.

Wish that someone could devise some software that would automatically switch you over to watching something more enjoyable than adverts. Maybe a task for Lord Sugar’s apprentices. I think that the adverts are timed to appear at the same time on channels so you can’t get away from them if you switch over

Edited by 49er

6 minutes ago, davieG said:

If we win the league we should rename ourselves Foinavon

Foinavon (1958–1971) was an Irish racehorse. He won the Grand National in 1967 at odds of 100/1 after the rest of the field fell, refused or were hampered or brought down in a mêlée at the 23rd fence

Or Red Rum beating Crisp to the finishing line

• Like 1