Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

Bit harsh to have a go at the stewards to be honest. Majority of stewards are not security personnel. Even if they were security, all they can do is report it. There will be an investigation after the match and I imagine he'll be banned if that is indeed what gesture he was doing (which in all honesty it certainly looks like it was). But the stewards can't really do a lot other than tell someone else.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

What is that weird "Ooooh" Neville makes when theres a goal late in a game like that? lol

Thought I was the only one who had noticed that. It's proper weird lol

Edited by Tuna

Just now, Tuna said:

Thought I was the only one who had noticed that. It's proper weird lol

He does it a lot. Usually when it's a goal like that that won't change the result on it's own but sets up a great end of a game.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Dan James needs to learn to stay on his feet; amount of times he's fallen over for the smallest touch is ridiculous. 

But United being praised hugely for their performance, but frankly they had a good period of play and then parked the bus. 

Glad the ref had the balls to not give him anything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Kyle Walker is past his sell by date now

I think it's a best before date tbh. You can still use him, won't make you ill, but its not advisable and it won't be very good.

I think its printed on his arse.

• Haha 3