Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, Corky said:

Burnley's matches are a seriously tough watch, shame they couldn't get anything out of it. Oh well, if Liverpool win tomorrow we're two points further ahead of 5th than at the start of this set of games.

Which is bonkers, but superb. We've had our toughest games.

4 minutes ago, brucey said:

Don’t like how 4th place is so open, a dangling carrot for those in 5th-8th to push hard to get in.

It’s good, they all have to play each other and can all take points from each other and stay back. Don’t know if any of them are consistent enough to take 2 pts per game for the rest of the season which is what it will take to catch us from here.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Think they need one foot on the line 

Also - rigid application of the keepers off the line law was made to look ridiculous in the Women's World Cup.

Don't tell Mike Riley though - I hear he's a stickler for the rules.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trabuch said:

Also - rigid application of the keepers off the line law was made to look ridiculous in the Women's World Cup.

Don't tell Mike Riley though - I hear he's a stickler for the rules.

Made a similar point in my next reply, strictly enforcing it made a mockery of the whole thing

• Like 1

Villa kicking up about the 2nd goal for Watford not kicking the ball out. Yet Villa were happy to attack with Targett down injured. 

1 minute ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Watford second yellow? Can VAR not say there was no contact? 

Second booking was a stupid challenge but harsh given there was no contact 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Langston said:

Watched this game earlier, and I'll never get over how funny it was when Watford used an injured player to keep Deeney on side.

Especially when it's the same little turd that about crippled Ricardo the other week.

Absolutely. Villa were ok playing on when he was down, well pointed out by Deeney.

One of my biggest hates at games is when a player sits down (granted Targett is actually injured here) and you're expected to kick the ball out. Fvck off, play on.

I was pleased we did it other week against Norwich, who came and time wasted/dived all game.

• Like 3