Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Liverpool break at the speed we would in 15/16. Frighteningly quick.

And their passing at the back is generally first time and pingy to allow players finding space to be found easily ....we are a still a bit pedestrian in this regard though much better than we were under puel ....

58 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I love you all equally, but I must say that discussion of size has to be amongst the most tedious on this site. 

You've managed to squeeze at least two insults into what at first glance looks like a compliment.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Short of actually joining in the songs, could MacMannaman be any further up Liverpool's crevice?

Yeah everything about Liverpool has been 'brilliant'. When Sheff Utd do something it gets overlooked, brought back to something Liverpool did/do, or just 'very nice'.

I can't stand him at the best of times, let alone commentating on Liverpool games.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, cambridgefox said:

It’s quite possible that in 2 games time Norwich can’t mathematically catch Liverpool.Mid January .

Hopefully also us by the end of it.

think i read on twitter the other day that after half a season liverpool have enough points to qualify for europe in a few previous premier league seasons. with 19 games to spare. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Short of actually joining in the songs, could MacMannaman be any further up Liverpool's crevice?

very annoying. things like that very simple van dijk tackle at the end of the half there, simply because the sheffield united player played a really lazy pass straight to vvd. 

yet he literally said that anfield was the “only place in the premier league that sheffield united wouldn’t score from that position”. unbelievable scenes. 

• Haha 1

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lmfaaaao I'm done. 

I'm just done. 

Michael Owen just trying to justify the difference between long ball football and playing a long pass. He says there's a difference. 

As far as I can tell the difference is its a long pass when Liverpool do it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lmfaaaao I'm done. 

I'm just done. 

Michael Owen just trying to justify the difference between long ball football and playing a long pass. He says there's a difference. 

As far as I can tell the difference is its a long pass when Liverpool do it. 

Mrs Vac guffawed at this.  She pointed out that Mr Owen ain't the brightest...

• Haha 1