Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

I know? I'm not that stupid lol 

Gary Neville is a Utd fan but whenever he does United games he's able to say it as it is.

Same goes for Carragher and Liverpool - not show bias while commentating. McManaman doesn't even seem to try.

Spot on.

And the salivating over Liverpool would be a lot easier for a neutral viewer to take if it came from someone with no connection to them.

Broadcasters could, of course, avoid the whole issue and lessen irritation of non-fans,  if they simply stopped picking co-commentators with a dog in the fight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I know? I'm not that stupid lol 

Gary Neville is a Utd fan but whenever he does United games he's able to say it as it is.

Same goes for Carragher and Liverpool - not show bias while commentating. McManaman doesn't even seem to try.

He’s never struck me as being the sharpest tool in the Anfield box .....

6 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

trent overhits a cross straight out of play on the other wing...

”wow that cross was so good it went out for a throw in” 

am i watching this in a different universe 

Sat here all night thinking exactly the same, if I was a blind man I’d think he’s put in some amazing balls tonight and a motm performance.

Edited by Wet Trump

9 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

But when are we going to start cutting that 23 point lead down or whatever the fck it is now.

obviously in december when they go to the club world cup then come to our place. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures...... I'll lump a tenner on Liverpool to win next game, that should ruin their "little" run.

Probably get about 30p back if they win.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Can someone let me know if Liverpool have gone a calendar year without losing at Anfield in the league? #

Lost count of the amount of times these commentators have mentioned it tonight.

Whenever Liverpool are on tv, and especially when McManaman is on co-commentary, the ‘mute’ button is obligatory.

• Like 1

Liverpool's next 3 league games are Spurs, Man Utd and Wolves.

On form, Liverpool should win them, but they are hardly *easy* games, yet the pundits there are already celebrating the league title for them...

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

On form, Liverpool should win them, but they are hardly *easy* games, yet the pundits there are already celebrating the league title for them...

..think they're right.

It's done and dusted!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Won't happen but wouldn't it be magic if they lost all 3 to dodgy VAR calls!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Wet Trump said:

Sat here all night thinking exactly the same, if I was a blind man I’d think he’s put in some amazing balls tonight and a motm performance.

Alright Charlie Nicholas :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1