Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

12 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Have Liverpool shut the top tier of one of their stands?

If you look at the stand opposite where the BT pundits are (behind them), it looks totally empty...

I noticed that in their game against wolves too. The stand was completely empty.

13 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Have Liverpool shut the top tier of one of their stands?

If you look at the stand opposite where the BT pundits are (behind them), it looks totally empty...

not sure which stand you’re referring to but like most clubs i’m pretty sure they have an area that is purely corporate so there will be nobody there pre game or at half time. same as club wembley etc. 

so if it’s empty over the shoulders of owen etc. when they are chatting shit it will be because everyone in those seats is also sat inside watching people like owen chat shit. 

i think. 

Just now, ScouseFox said:

not sure which stand you’re referring to but like most clubs i’m pretty sure they have an area that is purely corporate so there will be nobody there pre game or at half time. same as club wembley etc. 

so if it’s empty over the shoulders of owen etc. when they are chatting shit it will be because everyone in those seats is also sat inside watching people like owen chat shit. 

i think. 

Or like Newcastle yesterday when nobody was there for the full game. 

3 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

i think. 

I suspect a lot have gone back to their cars to check the hub caps. Waddya mean, stereotypical?

Edited by steveherbe
Cos I can't spell.

1 minute ago, ScouseFox said:

i think. 

Yeah I don't know which stand it is specifically but I'd have thought a top tier wouldn't be saved for corporates - as in they're usually middle tier (if possible) or closer to the pitch). Looking at a stadium map I think it's the top tier of the Kenny Delglish stand?

28 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

think i read on twitter the other day that after half a season liverpool have enough points to qualify for europe in a few previous premier league seasons. with 19 games to spare. 

Just looked it up.

Last 2 seasons would already be there.

We are only 6 points off what Burnley got to qualify.

Just now, StanSP said:

McManaman saying 'thank you very much' as the replays of the goal are shown. Weird.

He groaned when a Liverpool move broke down earlier.

I've been watching the bias, not the game...

Just now, StanSP said:

McManaman saying 'thank you very much' as the replays of the goal are shown. Weird.

He’s a red ....it’s not complicated Sunil

surprised how few players just drop the short pass in and around the penalty spot when they have a shooting opportunity on the edge of the box ...defenders rarely cover that space and attackers are usually following up into that area 

trent overhits a cross straight out of play on the other wing...

”wow that cross was so good it went out for a throw in” 

am i watching this in a different universe 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He’s a red ....it’s not complicated Sunil

surprised how few players just drop the short pass in and around the penalty spot when they have a shooting opportunity on the edge of the box ...defenders rarely cover that space and attackers are usually following up into that area 

I know? I'm not that stupid lol 

Gary Neville is a Utd fan but whenever he does United games he's able to say it as it is.

Same goes for Carragher and Liverpool - not show bias while commentating. McManaman doesn't even seem to try.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Spurs, United and Wolves next for Liverpool. But honestly can see them winning all three :(

that’s a good thing? 3 teams with an outside chance of finishing in the top 4 all dropping points. happy days. 

• Like 4