Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Premier League Thread 2019/20

15 hours ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Sounds like fans having a go at us after Ranieri was fired. I know Howe has done great things with Bournemouth up to this season but they suck the biggest of penis at the moment

They've got a bad injury list. Arguably their best player Brooks hasn't played all season, he was amazing last season. Fraser who was also brilliant is out of contract soon and not playing well, and the fact that they get 10,000 crowds and operate on a small budget and have come all the way from League 2 in no time means there's slightly mitigating circumstances here. If they sack the best manager they will ever have EVER then they deserve misery. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

They've got a bad injury list. Arguably their best player Brooks hasn't played all season, he was amazing last season. Fraser who was also brilliant is out of contract soon and not playing well, and the fact that they get 10,000 crowds and operate on a small budget and have come all the way from League 2 in no time means there's slightly mitigating circumstances here. If they sack the best manager they will ever have EVER then they deserve misery. 

They definitely don't operate on a small budget btw, they've spent an absolute fortune the past few seasons (I think it was close to 100million last summer alone).

15 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Come on now, they were dishing out 100k contracts to guys like Defoe.

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I think some of you need a little boost after Saturday’s showing. Andy King’s goal v Man City is today’s Premiership Goal of the Day. Enjoy.

This should not be shown as part of the pre-video montage. 

It's disrespectful to Man City when we beat them 4-2 and we should apologise to them. It's not classy. 

• Haha 4

Guest An Sionnach

Why are Watford improving?  Pearson , well he won't tolerate namby-pamby prima donnas for sure . Real reason , Deeney or to be more precise Deeney's brain.

I do like how Watford are firing now on all cylinders thanks to Nigel & Shakey. Great escape the sequel?

since we need a winger I’d love it if we were to bring Gerard Deulofeu to the foxes. He’s skillful, Can dribble, decent pace, pass to others and fit. Wonder how much he’s worth now? Does anyone else rate him highly?

6 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Come on now, they were dishing out 100k contracts to guys like Defoe.

Fvck me OK then howes a useless cvnt and should be sacked immediately. People going on like they spend more than man city.

Every club buys duds every year. Are they spending 50m on players like Everton or West Ham? A lot of their squad were with them in the championship for christ sake. We bought Mendy and inheanacho Adrien Silva slimani etc etc. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

Fvck me OK then howes a useless cvnt and should be sacked immediately. People going on like they spend more than man city.

Every club buys duds every year. Are they spending 50m on players like Everton or West Ham? A lot of their squad were with them in the championship for christ sake. We bought Mendy and inheanacho Adrien Silva slimani etc etc. 

every team in the league spends big money on players, that’s the state of football these days. but there’s 19 teams who get called out for spending stupid money on crap players, and then there’s bournemouth operating on their low budget. 

5 minutes ago, ScouseFox said:

every team in the league spends big money on players, that’s the state of football these days. but there’s 19 teams who get called out for spending stupid money on crap players, and then there’s bournemouth operating on their low budget. 

Don't take the piss. All I'm saying is they operate on a smaller budget than most of the division, with the smallest ground, and have come miles in the last decade. If they get rid of Howe they will regret it forever. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ScouseFox said:

they simply do not operate on a small budget. they've spent nearly 150 million pounds in the last 18 months and they've spent it all on players that wouldn't get in our u23 team. 

lerma 25 mill

solanke 20 mill

mepham 12 mill

this summer they spent 50 million on philip billing, lloyd kelly and arnaut danjuma. literally no chance 90% of this forum could pick those three out of a line up even if they were wearing a full bournemouth kit. they spend ridiculous sums every transfer window and just keep getting worse. cannot wait for them to be back in league 2. 

Had to look this one up, bloody hell.

Are there any 20 to 30 year old mixed-race blokes that don't play for Bournemouth?

6 hours ago, An Sionnach said:

Why are Watford improving?  Pearson , well he won't tolerate namby-pamby prima donnas for sure . Real reason , Deeney or to be more precise Deeney's brain.

One of the strangest posts I've seen on here for a while.  And I'm old enough to remember Thracian.  Bravo.  X

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, FoxyJim1987 said:

To be fair their net spend over the last 5 years is bigger than ours, Liverpool's, Chelsea's, Spurs' and West Hams.  Not saying he should go, he is a very good manager and has worked wonders there but they do spend fairly big.  X

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Had to look this one up, bloody hell.

Are there any 20 to 30 year old mixed-race blokes that don't play for Bournemouth?

16 mill apparently. outrageous. 

don’t remember it happening, don’t remember it being reported on and genuinely no idea who the bloke is. was surprised he’d played any minutes at all tbf. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

To be fair their net spend over the last 5 years is bigger than ours, Liverpool's, Chelsea's, Spurs' and West Hams.  Not saying he should go, he is a very good manager and has worked wonders there but they do spend fairly big.  X

This is the crux of the point, people merely pointing out they don't operate on a small budget as @FoxyJim1987 tried to suggest.  That doesn't mean people think Howe should be sacked or he's not done a great job overall, of course he has.

• Like 1

On 13/01/2020 at 13:38, An Sionnach said:

Sure I saw a movie on the horror channel called "Deeneys brain"!