Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Diabate offered to Olympiakos

He hasn't progressed while he has been here so sell, he has potential but hasn't done enough to get a place in the team or on the bench. we buy a player and if he hasn't progressed in a year or two then we should just sell.

3 hours ago, lgfualol said:

He's not even that bad. Would probably get as many goals and assists as Gray and Albrighton if he played the same minutes. 

Yeah I'm with this (although probably not as many assists as Albrighton). 

He's not that bad but he's just not in the right place at the moment. Not what we need to push onto top 7 PL but that's not to say he's a bad player. 

A lot of top half Championship clubs will buy worse players for £2.5 million. 

12 hours ago, lgfualol said:

He's not even that bad. Would probably get as many goals and assists as Gray and Albrighton if he played the same minutes. 

Probably right. Gray and Ghezzal definitely. Always thought he looked ok. Had more of a footballing brain than Gray. 

Maddison says he's the most skillful player in the squad. I'm guessing that means trickery rather than skills that translate to on the pitch performance.

I don't know if we should sell. I don't mind either way. He cost little and his wages can't be huge. But the word "offered" makes it sound like a human sacrifice.

1 hour ago, Foxxed said:

Maddison says he's the most skillful player in the squad. I'm guessing that means trickery rather than skills that translate to on the pitch performance.

I don't know if we should sell. I don't mind either way. He cost little and his wages can't be huge. But the word "offered" makes it sound like a human sacrifice.

Thought he said Ghezzal was most skilful

• Like 3

On 15/05/2019 at 22:46, Tuna said:

Remember that time he dribbled the ball past a defender once and the MOTD pundits were hailing him as the new Mahrez lollollol

On 15/05/2019 at 22:57, splinterdream said:

Do anyone see that first time he played with his dribbles in the box and thought he was the Mahrez 2?

On 15/05/2019 at 23:13, Beechey said:

Anyone remember when he dribbled  in the box that time and they said he was the new Mahrez?

On 16/05/2019 at 12:01, Ian Nacho said:

Remember when Danny Murphy said he was the person to replace Mahrez lol

Do you guys remember that time he skinned the opposition defender and the MOTD guys wre like, "Woah this guy is the new Mahrez!"

• Haha 1

Don’t get this signing at all, reported at the time brought for development squad, thrown in the first team, thrown out on loan, now being sold ?.

As I posted elsewhere, time to get rid of players who aren’t going to get a look in, the only difference with this kid is I doubt he save us much on the wage bill.

On 16/05/2019 at 23:18, TJB-fox said:

Thought he said Ghezzal was most skilful

On 17/05/2019 at 06:34, Foxxed said:

Can't find it now. But I'm fairly sure he said diabate on Instagram ages ago

Maddison is a proper tart :cool:

11 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Don’t get this signing at all, reported at the time brought for development squad, thrown in the first team, thrown out on loan, now being sold ?.

As I posted elsewhere, time to get rid of players who aren’t going to get a look in, the only difference with this kid is I doubt he save us much on the wage bill.

Claude Puel for you

• Like 1